Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No VIN for my White/Black P yet. My end date has been the same (12/16) since I placed my order in mid October. I asked the SA for an update today and he didn't give me any specifics, only that he will let me know once I am matched to a VIN.

Last edited:
Finally have a VIN + Delivery Date
White M3P black Interior w/ FSD
Ordered 10/28
VIN 12/02
Scheduled delivery 12/11
Delivery 12/18 (Tesla rep says it may push to the 19th)
Delivery Center : Tyson's Corner, VA

Tesla rep says I am getting mine before his shows up which he also says he has not seen a single Performance yet as of a few days ago. I am not sure how I am getting it so soon when I ordered last minute to get the lower FSD price before the increase. I did purchase a Dragy and am ready to test shortly after I get the car. I cannot find anyone online that has tested the 2021 Performance yet.

Reactions: dalton108
Finally have a VIN + Delivery Date
White M3P black Interior w/ FSD
Ordered 10/28
VIN 12/02
Scheduled delivery 12/11
Delivery 12/18 (Tesla rep says it may push to the 19th)
Delivery Center : Tyson's Corner, VA

Tesla rep says I am getting mine before his shows up which he also says he has not seen a single Performance yet as of a few days ago. I am not sure how I am getting it so soon when I ordered last minute to get the lower FSD price before the increase. I did purchase a Dragy and am ready to test shortly after I get the car. I cannot find anyone online that has tested the 2021 Performance yet.

I’m also getting mine in Tysons, but I ordered way later than you 11/21. Got a red/black coming. Hope they start showing up more there soon. Close to the opening window of my expected date 12/12-31 soon so I’m hoping for a VIN by next week some time.

Add me to the list. Red on black P3D @ Costa Mesa DC. Ordered 10/20.

Just ordered my M3P/Red/Black Int/No FSD and completed the financing options. I think it's still due delivery by end of the year. When should i expect a VIN?

I have the same config here in socal. Let’s see who gets theirs first. My order date is 11/22.

Reactions: c4Lvin