Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
anyone else with new m3P get weird vibration feel and slight buzzing noise while stopped???...is this the new heat pump activating?...anyone else???

Yes. Often. In my car its a deep "growl" seems to be related to the heat pump. I don't know if it's supposed to be normal or not but while I'm sure I should be annoyed, I kind of like it. It's almost like the car is alive and angry.

I can also say that my wife's model y also has the octovalve heat pump and does not exhibit the same behavior. So, this could very well be an issue. Balancing? Bearings? IDK.

Also, since I'm here, Pearl has largely reached her final form. Windows tinted and wheels powder-coated gloss black. I think the uberturbines should come this way from the factory at least as an option. Have a look.

Attachments

• 8D3CA21D-BCAC-42BF-9CC9-428B0DFE8648.jpeg
    8D3CA21D-BCAC-42BF-9CC9-428B0DFE8648.jpeg
    361 KB · Views: 93
  • CC7B9FA6-4A38-4C61-A2FE-0E4A9C74CA13.jpeg
    CC7B9FA6-4A38-4C61-A2FE-0E4A9C74CA13.jpeg
    362 KB · Views: 93
Also, since I'm here, Pearl has largely reached her final form. Windows tinted and wheels powder-coated gloss black. I think the uberturbines should come this way from the factory at least as an option. Have a look.

I was considering powdercoating the ubers but was concerned that the center caps were plastic. Im assuming that they are also metal and you were able to get them also powdercoated?

You ordered last week, Some of us got the shaft and have been waiting since October. You'll find alot of irritated customers waiting, especially when Sales Advisors screwed the pooch on matching cars to existing orders.
Oof I can’t imagine how awful that must feel.

If they hadn’t pulled my credit and asked me to apply for the loan I wouldn’t be as anxious to get it before March 22nd, but my credit score took a small hit and I won’t get that same rate again.

Oof I can’t imagine how awful that must feel.

If they hadn’t pulled my credit and asked me to apply for the loan I wouldn’t be as anxious to get it before March 22nd, but my credit score took a small hit and I won’t get that same rate again.

If it’s through Tesla and your financing expired, the second pull will be a soft pull. It shouldn’t change your rate from before.

They will still have your application from the initial hard pull. If it already expired, then they’ll just do a soft pull to make sure nothing significant has changed and reapply the current terms on the “new” offer. Mine should be expiring in a few days since I applied back in November.

I’m so relieved to hear that! Any chance you could ping me with your results when you go to reapply for your financing?

My SA got back to me and said the service team would install my roof rack and aftermarket rims/tires for free and he is giving me a discount code for the online shop as comp for the delay. Not much, but I was expecting absolutely nothing from Tesla so good enough.