Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All, new to the forum. Just wanted to chime in. My account was showing Feb 23 - Mar 23 but now is showing 8 - 12 weeks. About a week ago, I've asked my SA if I'm still on schedule, he said yes, it's slated for March delivery but no VIN yet. Yesterday I sent him a text asking if closing of the Model 3/Y line in CA would impede my delivery? No response. He's not very responsive. Sometimes it takes a couple of days to get a reply by text. I just don't get it. Are all SAs so busy that they can't even answer a simple text message? It's little frustrating.

Order date: December 30
M3P
White on White
FSD

It scours all of Tesla's inventory. It is a great tool to find new and used offered by Tesla.
If you click the link and it goes to the "Don't see the Tesla you're looking for?" it's because someone already snagged it. I find this site easier to use and appears to get the same info: https://ev-tsla.com/
Wish I knew about this back in December during my three+ weeks of soul crushing ultra anxiety about whether I would win the end-of-quarter-M3P-lottery. Instead of checking your account page three times a day (or three times an hour for some of you ;) ) check one of these sites and try and get your SA to match you to an available car. This is ESPECIALLY important for California buyers as they will get their cars last and are the most likely group to get shut out.

If you click the link and it goes to the "Don't see the Tesla you're looking for?" it's because someone already snagged it. I find this site easier to use and appears to get the same info: https://ev-tsla.com/
Wish I knew about this back in December during my three+ weeks of soul crushing ultra anxiety about whether I would win the end-of-quarter-M3P-lottery. Instead of checking your account page three times a day (or three times an hour for some of you ;) ) check one of these sites and try and get your SA to match you to an available car. This is ESPECIALLY important for California buyers as they will get their cars last and are the most likely group to get shut out.

I wish I was spoiled for choice as you Americans are. There is ONE LR Model 3 for sale in Canada and its a demo/leftover 2020 model :D

THX!!!!! This site is better.