Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I've been lurking for a few weeks! First time posting.
  • Placed initial order on 5/9. M3P, MSM, black interior, no FSD.
  • Had buyers remorse on the color for 9 days
  • Made the switch from MSM to Pearl White on 5/18 AFTER I had already been approved for financing
  • Delivery date has bounced around a bunch, but I'm currently sitting at 6/6 - 6/26
I have a planned vacation for the weekend of 6/18, so I emailed my SA to find out if she had any additional insight into when I can expect delivery, and to inform them of my travel plans. Here was her response:

View attachment 668580

Well, I decided to drive by the dealership and see if she was telling me the truth. Low and behold I see a M3P in the parking lot (photot atached).

If you look closely at the text above the QR code it has a manufacture date of 5/21/21. Sadly I think this may be the car I ordered and canceled lol. The waiting game continues.

-Mike
That's the exact car I ordered (M3P/MSM-black int, no FSD) on 5/21 from Torrance (Del Amo). Still waiting for VIN. 😥

No, am I supposed to? My date got pushed back to June 16 - 24... My SA told me I should be getting my VIN this week, but I'm not holding my breath.

M3P Red w White Interior (ordered May 2)
Boston - Also picking up in Dedham
I hope you get it this week! I think you're the only other person I've seen doing pickup from deadham. There's a guy who got it M3 LR Vin so they are making their way here.

I'm still sceptical because mine is still 2 weeks out.

Hello, team...I'm just joining this support group after spending 4 months in the Model S refresh waiting room (ordered a black/cream LR on 2/3). Got tired of the mis/disinformation and ordered the M3P yesterday, MSM/black no FSD and now will just wait and see which one actually comes! Anyone have any insight on the actual wait time for the M3P? Expect a push at the end of the quarter? Anyone got one that wants to tell me how sweet it is? I'll start ripping through the old posts but for now, I'll be the guy who asks questions that I'm sure have already been answered! Happy to join the support group

Hello, team...I'm just joining this support group after spending 4 months in the Model S refresh waiting room (ordered a black/cream LR on 2/3). Got tired of the mis/disinformation and ordered the M3P yesterday, MSM/black no FSD and now will just wait and see which one actually comes! Anyone have any insight on the actual wait time for the M3P? Expect a push at the end of the quarter? Anyone got one that wants to tell me how sweet it is? I'll start ripping through the old posts but for now, I'll be the guy who asks questions that I'm sure have already been answered! Happy to join the support group
Welcome to the family! New member myself. 🙌🏼

I ordered the same config. on 5/21 (in So Cal). From the anecdotal info I've seen here, orders for M3's ordered this week might get pushed to next quarter, since all q2 orders are sold out. Don't quote me on that but I haven't heard of anyone that's placed an order in the last few days get an EDD for June (end of q2). My EDD, as of the last few days, is 6-19 to 6-30. Good luck.

Reactions: Honcho7
New member here, and I've also been lurking. I ordered a M3P, blue/black, no FSD on April 12th. This past weekend I agreed to TeslaVision and entered my payment info. I will be picking up in Dedham, MA. My estimate was originally June 12 - 15, but it has moved up to June 6 - 12 over the past several days. I still haven't received a call from Dedham or agreed to a firm pick-up date but hoping that is coming soon!

New member here, and I've also been lurking. I ordered a M3P, blue/black, no FSD on April 12th. This past weekend I agreed to TeslaVision and entered my payment info. I will be picking up in Dedham, MA. My estimate was originally June 12 - 15, but it has moved up to June 6 - 12 over the past several days. I still haven't received a call from Dedham or agreed to a firm pick-up date but hoping that is coming soon!
And I should add that I did get the VIN over the weekend.

Welcome and Congrats! 👍🏽😎

Nice I ordered from PeaBody, MA on 4/17. No VIN Yet