Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally got in touch with someone in Charlotte , never got called back from the message I left. He found my car in the system and I asked my question about paying for FSD with a card. He wasn't quite what I had experienced when I was dealing with them for the MS, was very curt. He did say they were sending cars out as soon as they received them and they were prepped for delivery. He also off hand mentioned they were delivering 30 cars a day from the Charlotte location. Then said my car might arrive by the 15th (my scheduled delivery date) but that it might be 8pm so I could NOT receive it on my scheduled date! He then said he moved me to June 17th at 12pm. He did say if it got there earlier they would let me know but it was an off hand remark like "yea if it gets here before the 17th you better jump". Never dealt with a company or employee for an auto company that just acted and responded like you as the customer had no worth what so ever. really odd , better be the best car ive EVER owned.

Reactions: Red Leader NH
I went for the demo. It was placed into service as a demo earlier this week. I also confirmed 20 of the 50 miles was a manager driving it between retail stores. If I took the new car then I have to worry about whether it had any issues or possibly damaged in transit. I went for the sure thing.
Congrats on the agreeable resolution! 👍🏽
Did you get FSD included in the demo at the same price as your original order (without FSD)?

Reactions: viper077
Guys, it looks like a M3P isn't in my near future. I had to officially reject (for the second time) the car my SC tried to repair for me... I had faith in Tesla to fix everything like they said they would, but sadly they have failed me again... This body damage was not there when I first did the inspection and there was more issues that I found as well. At least my Model S estimated date is still June, which gives me some hope I'll get a great car soon, maybe? 😭
WOW!! Elon!!!!….are you listening???? Get your $hit together buddy. @Chris, brother, I feel terrible for you, that’s horrible.

Just checked my account and see that a VIN appeared suddenly, had I not checked it I wonder if I would have been notified??…. Now what?
Thanks guys

Attachments

• EEC61917-AC9A-40A5-8AA4-48BD0EED3FEC.jpeg
    EEC61917-AC9A-40A5-8AA4-48BD0EED3FEC.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 76
My SA scheduled me for Home delivery on 6/11, after I was unable to schedule an appointment. The payment portal never appeared, but I got it fixed. I went to the service center to buy all-weather floor mats, and the were such a huge help! I paid half of my down payment today, they deleted my trade-in like I wanted, and I got detailed info on how to finish paying. I’ll be paying the other half of the down payment tomorrow, and I can’t wait to get the car.

I originally wanted to pick up the car, but my SA said she could make it faster if I did delivery. I only live 4-miles from the MDR service center.

tl;dr I’m excited, paid some money, need to pay more, and finally feel like things are moving along.