Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Thought I'd finally join after lurking for a while! Ordered our Model 3 Performance, MSM with FSD last week, currently showing an estimated delivery of June 22nd-June 30th, but I'll take that with a pinch of salt. No VIN on the source code either.

Father in law has a Model S Plaid on order and his EDD disappeared on Friday, so we're now playing the game of who gets theirs first.

Saw a few MSM performance but didn't check their VINs 🙂. I can check for you tomorrow when I go watch my car again 😃
We couldn’t wait lol… so close, but no bingo… think we saw a sister car from the same run though. Hoping that means mine was in the same truck and is now in its way to Spokane.

we were looking for 988475 and found 988481 lol 😂

F20E304C-232B-47D3-A603-A1D6C29A05F6.jpeg

4F6661BB-1033-4D66-BE82-722557C5F525.jpeg

Reactions: J03L
If we think it looks sporty, can we request it be left on .... ?

:p

This is how I found my car after transport. I wished I could have driven it away right then there there! Unfortunaltey you have to wait for prep. And beyond that they curbed a wheel while prepping, which caused my delivery to be delayed by 10 days. I did not die, but it was a long extra 10 days.

Tim

IMG_2047.jpeg
IMG_2042.jpeg
IMG_2041.jpeg
IMG_2037.jpeg

This is how I found my car after transport. I wished I could have driven it away right then there there! Unfortunaltey you have to wait for prep. And beyond that they curbed a wheel while prepping, which caused my delivery to be delayed by 10 days. I did not die, but it was a long extra 10 days.

Tim

Oh geez, yeah, I've seen a number of people getting their GT500s delivered that basically had the dealer agree to not touch it with any kind of washing product, etc., leave it alone, no "dealer prep".

Agreed, I'd much rather DIY since I enjoy doing detailing.

Tim

View attachment 673247
Is your car damaged here???? D:

Attachments

• dmg.png
    dmg.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 63
Hi all - Received my VIN on the 9th and finally got the text to schedule delivery (to Brooklyn) last night. The first available date was the 21st which is kind of a bummer since I had been hoping to use the car this coming weekend. Has anyone had any luck getting their delivery date moved up by a few days? If so, how... I've never actually heard from my advisor so I'm not sure who to call.