Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those dates mean nothing. They’re a sick game that Tesla plays with us for their amusement and I’ve stopped looking, other than to get a morning chuckle. Mine’s June 17-25 today, who knows what it will be tomorrow. I’ll know this order is actually going to happen when/if I ever get a VIN.
Both of our EDD's have been pretty much the same for the last week or two. You also taking delivery at Buena Park?

Is it possible to track the actual location of our incoming ordered cars? I have a delivery day set for June 25th but I'd imagine the car actually arrives to the Tesla store before that.
I went to the Tesla here , where I will be picking up my car, and AJ was great he pulled my car up this past weekend and showed me on the map exactly where it was and the route it was taking from Cali. So yes they can ping its location once you get a VIN at least I do know that.

1623807679346.jpeg

Got this beauty today :) . No panel gaps or other exterior issues but have one major issue with the horn. When pressing the right side area of the horn on the wheel, the horn does not work. Only when pressing the far left side of the wheel the horn makes a sound... :(

Burbank for me; every day with no VIN is making me saltier.
Hey, you have the same exact Delivery location and EDD as me! My M3P is Blue Exterior & White Interior

Yesterday (06/15) I spoke to Jesus Romero at the Burbank location and my car hasn't even been built yet--however it is expected to be built by Mid-Late Next week with Delivery being done within a couple days of Delivery Center Receipt. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, all things indicate that I and most likely both of us, will have our cars either by next weekend or at the very least within the next two weeks!

Order Date: April 18th
Model 3 Performance
Blue Exterior
White Interior
No FSD
Burbank Delivery Center

FWIW my SA is complete ass and I was getting a little weary about Tesla's customer service, but Jesus definitely changed my mind and alleviated many of the grievances that was growing within me. Spoke with him 28 minutes and he was a pleasure to deal with--please reach out to him and let me know what he says about your vehicle!

Have a vin with a 6/26-6/30 EDD; but I’m tweakin’ out because I still haven’t gotten my replacement title to upload pics for my trade-in. It’s like waiting for your crush to text you(Tesla) and everyone but them texts you. (T_T)
This morning I lost my vin and my EDD changed from 6/26-6/30 to 1-11 weeks. As I was hyperventilating, Tesla emailed me to accept my lease agreement..again. Logged in, new vin with a lower number than the previous vin and an EDD of 6/25-6/30. I need a drink

So... Your mileage may vary... 2 days ago I posted that my coworker placed a order for a M3P and same day he got a Vin and a delivery date.. While I placed my order a month ago. And it now says July 26th to August. Well for the fun of it. I placed a New order yesterday saying it might be worth a shot...

So I did. NEW order same exact specs. Instead of delivery to a Tesla center near me. I picked the Cleveland center a hour or so away.

I got a Vin today. And delivery confirmation less than 24 hours.. While I am happy... Wtf Tesla.

So... Your mileage may vary... 2 days ago I posted that my coworker placed a order for a M3P and same day he got a Vin and a delivery date.. While I placed my order a month ago. And it now says July 26th to August. Well for the fun of it. I placed a New order yesterday saying it might be worth a shot...

So I did. NEW order same exact specs. Instead of delivery to a Tesla center near me. I picked the Cleveland center a hour or so away.

I got a Vin today. And delivery confirmation less than 24 hours.. While I am happy... Wtf Tesla.
Wow. I was thinking of doing this. But then I’d be out another $100 lol.

Who dares, wins.