Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone with a Model 3 order been assigned a VIN this week?

I've seen a bunch of posts for MY and MS getting VINs this week, but no M3. I wonder if they're holding on M3 orders for a potential update or just catching up on other cars.

Ordered 9/25 M3P Ext/Int: White No FSD Current EDD: 10/7-10/19
I have been hearing for a while that the factory is getting retooled the first 10 days of October. Who knows if that is true or not but with no one getting M3 vins maybe its true?

I have been hearing for a while that the factory is getting retooled the first 10 days of October. Who knows if that is true or not but with no one getting M3 vins maybe its true?

At this point I much rather it gets delay further so we get 2022 models instead of a super late 2021 model. I understand nothing will change, but a later year number will help with resell value in the future.

Hey. I also ordered a Model 3 Performance MSM, black and white interior. Ordered on September 25th. Original delivery date was October 8th to October 22. Today I checked and the delivery date has been pushed back to November 13th to December 11th. Bad times.
Woah. . . .now my delivery date has been pushed back to December 18-31. . . .how can Tesla be so off in their delivery timelines?!?!?!

Reactions: Trex710
I mean, if I placed a new order today, the estimated delivery is november!!!!!!
It's nuts. My m3p order EDD still is showing starting tomorrow. There's no way that's accurate of course. I even ordered after you. I have this internal race between my two orders...for a while I thought the m3p would win but I really don't know now. It really seems like there's room for improvement with this whole EDD algorithm.