Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 1C2278C8-31FB-4BE7-AB42-3579CD42380F.png
    1C2278C8-31FB-4BE7-AB42-3579CD42380F.png
    576.7 KB · Views: 68
Right on ! Share some photos when you get some time 😅

M3P 1 1.28.22.jpg

M3P 2 1.28.22.jpg

If anyone has a whistling noise while driving, check that the black plastic piece under the side mirrors is snapped in all the way... It wasn't on my passenger side mirror. After a Google search, I came across a thread saying to check for that, and once I did snapped it in place, the whistling noise went away.

View attachment 761556

View attachment 761557

If anyone has a whistling noise while driving, check that the black plastic piece under the side mirrors is snapped in all the way... It wasn't on my passenger side mirror. After a Google search, I came across a thread saying to check for that, and once I did snapped it in place, the whistling noise went away.
was your car delivered or did you pick it up? im picking up in burbank.

did they ask you if you wanted the front plate on ? good to see they didnt attach it.

blue looks nice mate! congrats. now who are you gonna use to tint?

View attachment 761556

View attachment 761557

Damn good looking mate , can't wait!

Reactions: CreoUCLA
was your car delivered or did you pick it up? im picking up in burbank.

did they ask you if you wanted the front plate on ? good to see they didnt attach it.

blue looks nice mate! congrats. now who are you gonna use to tint?

Thanks! It was a home delivery and the driver said he brought the car from Marina Del Rey.

No, the delivery guy didn't really do much except collect the cashier's check and show me how to accept delivery in the app. :p He was nice, though, and let us take our time inspecting the car inside and out prior to accepting (while his Uber driver waited to take him back). The front plate holder was in a bag in the trunk along with the mobile connector and the J1772 adapter. I'll be installing a SnapPlate front license plate mount (once it arrives).

I don't plan on tinting the car (as I never do)... But MPP coilovers/other goodies, BBS wheels, etc. are in the works.

• Love
Reactions: lUtriaNt