Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my car last wendsdsy . Noticed wind noise and some type of squeak from right passenger side like by speaker .

I tried app multiple times for service appt. But did not let me confirmed . I called later in week and set up appt , so like 5 days into car and 300 miles . But I was not aware of some 100 mile rule ?

Am I gonna get charged for issues on new car when I take it in .

I have screen shots of me trying the app on second and third day .

Got my car last wendsdsy . Noticed wind noise and some type of squeak from right passenger side like by speaker .

I tried app multiple times for service appt. But did not let me confirmed . I called later in week and set up appt , so like 5 days into car and 300 miles . But I was not aware of some 100 mile rule ?

Am I gonna get charged for issues on new car when I take it in .

I have screen shots of me trying the app on second and third day .
It will be covered

Hadn’t had movement at all since ordering. Finally got movement yesterday, which wasn’t anything to write home about, but today I had movement again and this time it was exciting!

OD: 1/10
OEDD: 1/30-2/27
1/31 EDD: 2/2-2/27
Today’s new EDD: 2/3-2/12

M3P White ext / Black int, with FSD
Southern California location
Just got my VIN text!!

New EDD is 2/3-2/7

OD: 1/22
EDD: 03/31 - 04/28

Seems much further out than others I have seen here but I have not completed all the steps yet so maybe that has something to do with it.
Careful with all the steps if financing is involved with your purchase because of limitations to how long the financing offer from Tesla lasts and having a second credit check from Tesla affect your rating if you have to reapply. What is your configuration?

This number?
90FFFE52-5793-4BA8-B33B-A1464A180565.jpeg

Careful with all the steps if financing is involved with your purchase because of limitations to how long the financing offer from Tesla lasts and having a second credit check from Tesla affect your rating if you have to reapply. What is your configuration?
Unfortunately too late for that. Already went through the application, really dumb they do that.

M3P/MSM/Black/No FSD

Reactions: eakrish
Any word on what the deal is with the removal of lowered suspension? Is it same as long range now?

I might have missed the suspension discussion but did we end up with a verdict?
If not, I was checking Tesla's website (along with my daily checks for info) and saw the Performance and immediately thought it looked off. After some comparison, it was definitely the suspension, the image of the car is not lowered anymore.
However, it looks more like the height of the real cars I've seen so I'm really not 100% sure what happened.

I did really like the look of the lowered car, so I might have to get an aftermarket suspension, I heard the MPP springs were good so I might go for that. Has anyone else lowered their car or considered it?

I really hope they aren't getting rid of the lower suspension. It was one of the big reasons I sprung for the performance.

ive got a 2020 m3p with pup and 20s. lowered suspension was mentioned on my vehicles mvpa when it was built in 3/2020.

someone earlier in this threads posted a video showing the ride height of the latest model 3p models and that height is the same as the height of my current car. i posted a photo earlier in this thread showing the ride height as well. not a overly scientific measurement but it convinces me its the same as the new 22 model 3p with 20s.

as another data point, my current 2020 model 3p has a lithium battery in it which is much less heavier ( 8 pounds) than the old school one that it shipped with.

------

in other news its good to see more black interior vehicles getting vins. i've not seen anyone on this forum with fsd ( not trying to start a debate on who got it and who didn't, if its worth it or not, etc , etc) other than myself which means my car is a more rare build (black/black fsd 20s). im still at 2-20 to 3/20 with an order date of 1/19 in los angeles. i suspect in about 10 days or less i will get movement either in a vin or date range adjustment. 🥳

until then, i have other shiny objects to keep me occupied 🎬🎹 . i dont need to check my app every day because it wakes up the car unnecessarily.

happy for all of you mugs who got vins! good news is its going to become faster for the rest of us!!!