Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
“Almost there”😂

Attachments

• 61C3F378-9197-4925-8674-217ACDBB21C1.png
    61C3F378-9197-4925-8674-217ACDBB21C1.png
    754.3 KB · Views: 63
Wrong thread but congratulation

First post here. Just ordered a model 3 long range on feb 2, was shocked to see that delivery is scheduled for March 2-30. Can’t wait, first ever new car at 43 years old and it’s all but a super car at that. Going to be a long February.
Not too late to change your order to performance!!

whelp... I just rejected delivery on a red/white M3P. Panel gaps, a couple things sticking out too far, chip in the roof glass, some scratches and minor paint defects. Hopefully it won't take long to get a replacement. Risen MCU though, if anyone is still asking. Where in the GUI would the heated windshield wiper button be? I couldn't find it, and don't think I had it, but maybe for next time...

• Informative
Reactions: lUtriaNt
whelp... I just rejected delivery on a red/white M3P. Panel gaps, a couple things sticking out too far, chip in the roof glass, some scratches and minor paint defects. Hopefully it won't take long to get a replacement. Risen MCU though, if anyone is still asking. Where in the GUI would the heated windshield wiper button be? I couldn't find it, and don't think I had it, but maybe for next time...
Super bummer. Good job not accepting a subpar car.