Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live in a condo too I was planning on just going to a service center to update my car in the future
That'd work, if the SC is nearby. Some other options might be more convenient though...

You just need wifi somewhere where you can be parked for a while as it downloads and updates. Parking lot of public library, mobile phone store, or Starbucks, etc. might work. Or see if your condo can install wifi in the garage, or see if the existing wifi is reachable outside.

All those share the same drawback, which is that you need to periodically go somewhere and sit there for a while, which might get annoying after a few times. An alternative may be to get tethering through your mobile phone (might cost extra, or you may already have it). Then, you could update it wherever you are when you have the time to sit and wait.

Obviously, it'll go faster on whichever of the above is better/faster wifi.

Reactions: Alex Oliyai
Update:

OD: 1/25/22
Original EDD: something to 3/31
EDD2 on 1/28: 2/18-3/18
EDD3 on 2/13: 2/27-3/9

Blue/white no FSD

Now I hope Winter cooperates with delivery.
Yeah I just got stuck in some unanticipated snow in the last leg of my drive home last night - hoo boy that was something. Thankfully no incidents, but my butt was clenching hard. Wish they gave the option of having these things delivered with all seasons. I do have another car which I had planned to drive when it snows. Just wasn’t expecting last night.

Yeah I just got stuck in some unanticipated snow in the last leg of my drive home last night - hoo boy that was something. Thankfully no incidents, but my butt was clenching hard. Wish they gave the option of having these things delivered with all seasons. I do have another car which I had planned to drive when it snows. Just wasn’t expecting last night.
Glad you got home safe! My car comes in 9 days and I bought snow tires a long time ago. People I know have me *sugar* for it saying winter is basically over and there was no need but for the amount I paid for this car I am absolutely not taking any chances.

Delivery window shrunk down. Hope to get a VIN soon.

11-9: Ordered a LR
12-20: Changed to Performance
1-14: Realized I needed to finish the loan/cash step and finished everything I could
2-1: 2-7 to 3-7
2-8: 2-10 to 3-7
2-11: 2-14 to 3-14
2-13: 2-15 to 2-26

Red w/ black no FSD
I have the same configuration in Arizona.....OOD was 1-6 and changed color along the way. Mine is delivered tomorrow morning. Based on my EDD cycle and order date I would guess you are very close to VIN and delivery.

Me too! VIN sent this morning, 176###. Not even going to ask about the CPU and battery.

Tesla insurance looks to be a fair amount cheaper as well. I'll probable give them a try.

Delivery range is now 02/21 - 02/25. Original order placed 12/30/21.
Just this morning (on a Sunday even), received the text to schedule delivery!

Finished insurance with Tesla insurance, made arrangements for final payment, and confirmed home delivery for Thursday the 24th at 0900hrs.

Hoping there will be no more snow so I can hold off on the snow tires...

Order 12/30
Red Multi-Coat Paint
Black Interior
No FSD
First EDD 2/16 - 3/16

Columbus, OH area.

Finally got some movement on my EDD today went from 2-14/3-14 to 2-16/2-26 hopefully I see my VIN soon OD 1/25
My OD was 1/25 as well. MSM/Black Interior. EDD 2/13-3/14. Hasn’t changed once since I ordered. Hoping to get some movement here soon. I am in the Bay Area.

I got a call from Tesla last night to ask if I have a trade in, but they couldn’t answer any questions.

went to check my date range today -- not too good sadly.

order date - 1/19 "march"
on 1/20 - i got feb 20 to march 20
couple weeks ago - feb 08 to march 08
last week - feb 12 to march 08
today --- feb 16 to march 15

black/black model 3 perf 20's fsd los angeles.

black/black is usually the last color the shop makes so this is in line with how it was in 2020. still hopeful i see my car much sooner than march.

Hi guys New to the Tesla family. Ordered a Model 3 LR AWD MSM on 1/22
Changed to Performance on 1/31
EDD 03/12 to 03/31
2/11/2022
EDD 03/01 - 03/29

March can’t come fast enough
Hi guys New to the Tesla family. Ordered a Model 3 LR AWD MSM on 1/22
Changed to Performance on 1/31
EDD 03/12 to 03/31

EDD 3/1 to 3/29
Pickup location in Burbank CA
Hoping for Early March Delivery 🙏🏽

Glad you got home safe! My car comes in 9 days and I bought snow tires a long time ago. People I know have me *sugar* for it saying winter is basically over and there was no need but for the amount I paid for this car I am absolutely not taking any chances.
Yeah it was definitely one of the scarier drives I've done. Basically had no brakes whatsoever for a short downhill segment, and had to drive < 10mph the last couple miles to my house. I grew up in the snow and am pretty comfortable driving it -- having that experience probably did help tremendously. But until now I'd never been caught in a snow storm with my summer tires still on. Whole thing decided to have me move up some of my plans - going to buy a set of 19" BBS CI-Rs with Pilot Sport All Season 4s, and sell my uberturbines with the pirellis. I've driven the PSAS4s in the snow before and am pretty familiar with how they handle. Should be sufficient for my needs. Will still consider dedicated winters for next season.

Reactions: ProLeopard
went to check my date range today -- not too good sadly.

order date - 1/19 "march"
on 1/20 - i got feb 20 to march 20
couple weeks ago - feb 08 to march 08
last week - feb 12 to march 08
today --- feb 16 to march 15

black/black model 3 perf 20's fsd los angeles.

black/black is usually the last color the shop makes so this is in line with how it was in 2020. still hopeful i see my car much sooner than march.
Almost identical order. 1/15 no fsd. Been stuck on 2/25-3/25. We should hopefully get some movement soon.

• Love
Reactions: lUtriaNt