Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Being in MN in winter I would prefer all seasons.... but in 6 weeks I will want summer tires (I run snow tires in the winter) - so I guess I will be happy with either.
How are the MN roads? Are potholes an issue? I am going for at least flow forged wheels for my off-season tires instead of the uberturbines. I want a specific tire for my climate and would rather get the summer tires. There is no doubt I will be limited at times in using the vehicle for the next four weeks.

Last edited:
Hey, everyone. Ordered my first ever Tesla after test driving one over the weekend. Now the wait begins!

M3P, MSM, Black, no FSD, Los Angeles

2/19: Ordered LR, EDD March 2022
2/20: EDD May 15 - June 12
2/20: Switched to M3P, EDD remains May 15 - June 12

Hoping that I'll get an updated EDD soon to reflect the supposedly quicker turnaround time for the M3P compared to the LR based on the website estimates, but I guess we'll see.

How are the MN roads? Are potholes an issue? I am going for at least flow forged wheels for my off-season tires instead of the uberturbines. I want a specific tire for my climate and would rather get the summer tires. There is no doubt I will be limited at times in using the vehicle for the next four weeks.
Yes there are bad potholes..... My plan might be to move to 19in (or 18in) for summer and winter tires. I will have my current car (Volvo AWD) for a bit to drive in the snow if needed for the end of this winter.