Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone, I missed my delivery date (2/18) due to me being out on a business trip -_- . Anyhow, Tesla advisor said I wouldn’t be back on the list as he would try to find a vehicle quicker. How accurate does that sound? My account is show that it won’t be ready till May!!!!

i had allstate for decades and when i got a quote from them in 2020 , they were nearly double. i have an excellent record. tesla was a few dollars cheaper than allstate AND i got more coverage options. i think i pay 160 every month. its going to depend on a lot of factors (zip code, etc, ) so its difficult to know how to give someone a quote on here.

Reactions: Alex Oliyai
Quick question for those who know --
Upon ordering, you get texts from a "Tesla Advisor". I assume this is a generic advisor. When do you get assigned a "Senior Advisor" affiliated specifically with you, your car and with the Delivery Center where you will pick up your car?
I’m my experience your sales advisor is : either the first person you spoke with in showroom or assigned. Call them to ask.

2/21 update:

M3P | MSM | black | no FSD
OD: 1/15/22
EDD on website: March 2022
1/16 EDD: Mar 8 - Mar 31
2/1 EDD: Feb 14 - Mar 14
2/6: Received trade-in text
2/15 EDD: Feb 18 - Mar 14
2/16: Received 2nd trade-in text
2/19 EDD: Feb 28 - Mar 28
2/21 EDD: Feb 24 - Mar 6
Delivery to Lynnwood, WA Tesla store

---

Well color me surprised, my EDD updated this morning to 2/24 to 3/6

2/21 update:

M3P | MSM | black | no FSD
OD: 1/15/22
EDD on website: March 2022
1/16 EDD: Mar 8 - Mar 31
2/1 EDD: Feb 14 - Mar 14
2/6: Received trade-in text
2/15 EDD: Feb 18 - Mar 14
2/16: Received 2nd trade-in text
2/19 EDD: Feb 28 - Mar 28
2/21 EDD: Feb 24 - Mar 6
Delivery to Lynnwood, WA Tesla store

---

Well color me surprised, my EDD updated this morning to 2/24 to 3/6
Got the same EDD as you 2/24-3/6 should see a VIN this week my guy

Last edited:
0CE5303A-D44F-46AF-9639-F6FFB7762939.jpeg

didn’t have a chance to post him until now. 5% ceramic tint and matte black “T” overlays.

I know, right!?! It is like the most practical awesome little car ever!

Get my golf clubs or hockey bag in the back, take the kids to school, and run laps around the track on the weekends. Kind of like the swiss army knife of cars!
This is probably the best comparison I have ever read. It absolutely is a swiss army knife of a car. Comfy, fast as hell, full of space, etc.