Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received my MSM M3P yesterday afternoon. Tesla employee dropped it off just as his Uber was pulling up. I insisted on looking it over for a couple minutes and making sure no windows were broken etc. Looked really good. I signed and he was off. Closer inspection didn't really turn up much - everything lines up and the gaps are good. A couple small issue inside with the molding and glove box not lining up exactly but that's it (so far). Took just over three weeks from order to delivery. I am in Minnesota. Employee confirmed car came from Chicago where it was on a train from CA.

Gotta represent the black /black up in here. Got my car dropped off 30 minutes prior to the window opening this past Sunday. Abso - smurfly no issues. No gaps or drama. I already took the pzeros off and put on ps4s which are much better. I had this on my old 2020. Getting tinted tomorrow. Tesla T logos coming off. Mic drop.

20220301_065225~2.jpg

Received my MSM M3P yesterday afternoon. Tesla employee dropped it off just as his Uber was pulling up. I insisted on looking it over for a couple minutes and making sure no windows were broken etc. Looked really good. I signed and he was off. Closer inspection didn't really turn up much - everything lines up and the gaps are good. A couple small issue inside with the molding and glove box not lining up exactly but that's it (so far). Took just over three weeks from order to delivery. I am in Minnesota. Employee confirmed car came from Chicago where it was on a train from CA.
Three weeks! Wow! Congratulations!

Gotta represent the black /black up in here. Got my car dropped off 30 minutes prior to the window opening this past Sunday. Abso - smurfly no issues. No gaps or drama. I already took the pzeros off and put on ps4s which are much better. I had this on my old 2020. Getting tinted tomorrow. Tesla T logos coming off. Mic drop.

View attachment 775346
Looks great man, enjoy. You Cali guys get your cars quick.

• Love
Reactions: lUtriaNt