Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got off the phone with a service advisor. He was nice enough to change my delivery location from Marietta to Roswell (around Atlanta). I asked him about delivery timelines and he said these dates are more affected by configuration than location. Someone can certainly have the same or later order date and get theirs sooner based solely on what options they chose.

Anyone OD 2/25+ ? At time of order, EDD -March (tesla website) and dates moved to May 2-30th. Originally chose P for the faster delivery, but they're both MAYDAYs.

Website still shows reservations for new M3P at April.. Is it April or is it May. I need the car soon

Anyone OD 2/25+ ? At time of order, EDD -March (tesla website) and dates moved to May 2-30th. Originally chose P for the faster delivery, but they're both MAYDAYs.

Website still shows reservations for new M3P at April.. Is it April or is it May. I need the car soon
I had the same issue. My EDD is June/July right now but my SA said to get in touch with the. if i don’t have a VIN assigned by mid-March. See my post a couple posts up from this one

I just got off the phone with a service advisor. He was nice enough to change my delivery location from Marietta to Roswell (around Atlanta). I asked him about delivery timelines and he said these dates are more affected by configuration than location. Someone can certainly have the same or later order date and get theirs sooner based solely on what options they chose.
Interesting. When did your EDD change from June/July to April/May? Do you have a VIN assigned yet?

Just ordered M3P, red/black. ETA: April.

I filled up "Delivery Location" and "Registration". Do I have to fill up in my account "trade-in" and "payment information" right now ? or I can do it later ? I'm not sure on the trade yet and payment method
You can change all that later. People recommend selecting "cash" at first so you don't get a double credit pull. When you are ready to add a trade-in or change payment method, call a service advisor.

Got an updated EDD of 3/3-3/31!!! WOOT! WOOT! Here's to being optimistic about the closer delivery! Now it might beat my 18" Martian wheels that I ordered for winter driving. Dang, that will kill me to see it in the garage but not be able to drive it when the snow flies.... The Martian's have an EDD of March - April, hopefully they upgrade my delivery time too.
Now I have a final date of 3/10/22 and a pickup time of 1000 on 3/11!!! So stoked that it is less than a week away! I really hope that there are all seasons on the 20's as I drive over a mountain pass twice a week for work, and this late in the year that will work just fine and take me into summer until my Marian 18's get here.

Updated again today, got bumped again.
OD 2/6 M3P MSM
EDD March
EDD April 20 - May 18
EDD March 18 - 30
EDD April 20 - May 18

Really hoping it updates to March again…. Per my SA an April delivery is highly unlikely so I’m likely looking at May.
I'm worried about this. I know they try to meet quarterly sales cutoffs. If it does slip past March, waiting another two months will be painful.

Now I have a final date of 3/10/22 and a pickup time of 1000 on 3/11!!! So stoked that it is less than a week away! I really hope that there are all seasons on the 20's as I drive over a mountain pass twice a week for work, and this late in the year that will work just fine and take me into summer until my Marian 18's get here.
Exciting stuff! Stoked for you 🙌 When was your order date and when did your VIN get assigned?

Finally parting ways with my ‘15 MS70D and going with the M3P :cool:
Black / White no FSD
OD 2.26
EDD 6.13 - 7.11 (15+ wks from OD?!?!?!)

Has anyone else gotten this far out of an initial EDD? I asked my SA about this and they simply said “There can be some fluctuation, and it is does not necessarily mean it will be that long. Please keep an eye on it. Please text again on March 15th if you still do not have a VIN.”
Woke up to a 1+ month improvement on my EDD this morning. Now May 8 - June 8 🤷🏾‍♂️