Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have seen my car! But not sure when I get it…

OD: January 17 - Est. March Delivery
January 21: February 20 - March 20
February 11: March 13 - March 31
February 26: April 17 - May 15
March 04: March 12 - March 25
March 08: Noticed same spec car in next closest city.
March 09: May 15 - June 12
March 09: Went to SC to see if I can pickup car in other city. Turns out it is still in Fremont. Awesome Agent assigns to me! For delivery in my home city.
March 09: March 17 - March 21
March 09: March 19 booked
March 11: VIN appeared!
March 16: Car arrives on truck at SC. Minor paint flaws (2). Going to body shop for correction. EDD TBD.

The waiting is killing me, or maybe it is the excitement. I can’t sleep!

Attachments

• F8A02BFC-9657-4954-8DA0-6450F656C10B.jpeg
    F8A02BFC-9657-4954-8DA0-6450F656C10B.jpeg
    416.9 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
M3P, White Exterior, Black Interior, no FSD, Los Angeles

2/19: Ordered LR, EDD March 2022
2/20: EDD May 15 - June 12
2/20: Switched to M3P, EDD remains May 15 - June 12
2/25: EDD April 19 - May 17
3/15: EDD March 18 - March 27
3/15: Received VIN and EDD changed to March 16 - March 22
3/16: Got text to schedule delivery.

I initially scheduled for the earliest date available, which is Saturday the 19th. However, a rep told me that the car is arriving tonight and once it goes through inspection, the service center will reach out to me to schedule an actual date. Hoping that I'll be able to pick it up earlier.
This is kind of similar to my journey just a month behind haha. Started with the LR and ended up switching to the performance. I’ve only had one date change in my app showing a April 11 - may 16 delivery date. I’m also in LA with the same build.

Reactions: Aither
With the Fed raising the rate yesterday, I bit the bullet and applied at DCU. 1.24% is just too good to pass up and I don't want to lose the opportunity. Hopefully, I take delivery in the nearest part of my window or it changes to be sooner sometime next month. DCU only leaves the loan offer open for 45 days.

Reactions: Rodney!
With the Fed raising the rate yesterday, I bit the bullet and applied at DCU. 1.24% is just too good to pass up and I don't want to lose the opportunity. Hopefully, I take delivery in the nearest part of my window or it changes to be sooner sometime next month. DCU only leaves the loan offer open for 45 days.
Another rate hike? Damn... When I ordered, my local CU 72mo rate was 1.99%. It bumped to 2.14%. I hope it is not 4% by the time the car shows up... :p

The Fed announced multiple rate hikes will be happening. At some point they had to bite the bullet and the rate hikes really should have started years ago prior to Covid but Americans are addicted to cheap loans.
I certainly don't want this to devolve into a political discussion, but I agree. This should have been sooner and with a higher bump at a time.

I don't think it's going to be a massive increase by individual lending institutions but if you want the best rates in the near future, you need to apply soon.

Hey all! Hopping on the train here.

M3P, MSM, Black Interior, No FSD, Dallas TX

3/11: Ordered, Est. delivery May
3/12: Est. delivery Jun 1- Jun 29
3/13: Removed trade in, switched from finance to cash

Was going to order later but said "screw it" and went for it - luckily got in just a few days before the price hike. Now just waiting around poking my EDD with a sharp stick until it moves!

Ugh. Tesla hates me. They pushed my delivery back two to three months today. It is depressing as hell driving a soul-sucking Avis rental Camry for months waiting for this thing to show up.

OD: 2/3/22
EDD1: March 2022
EDD2 (2/4): May 3 - May 31
EDD3 (2/9): Feb 22 - Mar 22
EDD4 (2/23): Mar 15 - Mar 31
EDD5 (3/5): Mar 16 - Mar 27
EDD6 (3/17): May 14 - Jun 18

Blue/white, No FSD
Colorado
Cash, no trade

Last edited:
Ugh. Tesla hates me. They pushed my delivery back two to three months today. It is depressing as hell driving a soul-sucking Avis rental Camry for months waiting for this thing to show up.

Blue/white, Colorado

OD: 2/3/22
EDD1: March 2022
EDD2 (2/4): May 3 - May 31
EDD3 (2/9): Feb 22 - Mar 22
EDD4 (2/23): Mar 15 - Mar 31
EDD5 (3/5): Mar 16 - Mar 27
EDD6 (3/17): May 14 - Jun 18
Yikes - you were technically in your window - hopefully it moves again, and you get it sooner!

Reactions: Rodney! and cpayne5
Hey all! Hopping on the train here.

M3P, MSM, Black Interior, No FSD, Dallas TX

3/11: Ordered, Est. delivery May
3/12: Est. delivery Jun 1- Jun 29
3/13: Removed trade in, switched from finance to cash

Was going to order later but said "screw it" and went for it - luckily got in just a few days before the price hike. Now just waiting around poking my EDD with a sharp stick until it moves!
Hey fellow Dallas person!

M3P, MSM, white interior here.
EDD is 3/26-3/30.

Good luck to ya!

Congrats! My first EDD update was the day after I ordered and just had an update today, see below.
M3P White/Black, no FSD
OD 3/5 Expected Delivery April
EDD 1 (3/6) May 20 - June 17
EDD 2 (3/17) May 5 - June 9
Nice! I allowed myself an App check after reading this and EDD just updated:

OD 2/20, expected Delivery March
EDD 1 May 1 - May 29
EDD 2 (3/17) April 15 - May 20
M3P MSM/White, no FSD
Atlanta

Fwiw- EDD updated sometime after 9am EST today.

Reactions: Rodney!
OD: 3/15/2022
EDD: May 2022
M3P, MSM, black interior, no FSD, Raleigh NC

Wondering how long until I get the first EDD update.
It seems to be random. Some people get updates weekly while others like myself haven't had a single update a month after ordering. An update isn't always good news though! Once you get within a few weeks of delivery you will actually start talking to a person and get better info.

Reactions: RuffRidinNole
Nice! I allowed myself an App check after reading this and EDD just updated:

OD 2/20, expected Delivery March
EDD 1 May 1 - May 29
EDD 2 (3/17) April 15 - May 20
M3P MSM/White, no FSD
Atlanta

Fwiw- EDD updated sometime after 9am EST today.
At least we are trending in the right direction! Same here with the EDD - updated after 7a EST since I check every morning 😁

Reactions: RuffRidinNole