Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room [2020-2023]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but believe it when you are sitting on it.

My case, I had a VIN assigned (MYP) 26 Feb with pick up date scheduled. Day before pick-up VIN disappeared, delivery rep said car has missing parts. 2nd VIN assigned the next day, pick date scheduled. Said VIN has defective door wire harness, can not be delivered - parts ordered resched delivery 2 weeks out. I refused that VIN asked for 3rd VIN. 3rd VIN delivered March 25th.

YMMV.

And finally sold my 2020 MYP with Driveway the day before pick-up. All went well. Waiting on M3P OD 1/29. EDD pushed to Apr/May after several EDD of March. So this also holding me selling my LR Y until solid pick up for this M3P.
I have two vehicles, I think I should sell a week before the start of the window. This way I get the check and let it clear and settle in the bank so that I'm not rushed when it's finally ready.

Reactions: RoBoRaT
Got my check today and took delivery! Very happy that I went with this spec, and the whole delivery process was extremely easy. (The Mrs is pleased that we finally own a car with more than two seats)

1EB40158-EEA4-4663-91A0-3A6379324995.jpeg

Got my check today and took delivery! Very happy that I went with this spec, and the whole delivery process was extremely easy. (The Mrs is pleased that we finally own a car with more than two seats)

View attachment 793067
AWESOME!!! CONGRATS! Glad the penfed check showed up on time. 👍👍👍

Seeing your car makes me feel excited for mine... Good luck with it! 🥳

Reactions: jessepotter

View attachment 793067
Amazing! Congrats! I have the same spec on order and the wait is starting to eat away at me!!! Hope you are grinning from ear to ear while driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.