Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not delivery time related, but I figured I would share.

After getting back from going out to eat last night, I decided to take a look at my wife's 2020 Honda CR-V in the driveway.

It has numerous places where panel gaps are tighter or wider than I feel they should be. Just goes to show that either other manufacturers deal with a lot of the same issues or people have just become way too hard on how they criticize Tesla vehicles.

You could argue a car costing twice as much should have zero issues, but it will still have manufacturing variances when you take into account humans are fitting these things on.

Not much here from European owners, so here is my numbers;

M3P Red - Black interior - no FSD. United Kingdom

OD : Feb 24th
EDD : May
EDD : May 24th - June 20th
EDD : May 9th - June 14th
EDD : May 31st - June 28th

that latest update was a little disappointing.
So this is weird… I’ve just checked my account and they have removed the edd! Is this normal??

It now just says….

NEXT STEPS​

As your delivery date approaches, we’ll contact you to confirm your registration, payment method and, if applicable, trade-in details.

Has anybody else had this message? I’m not sure if it’s a good sign or bad.

I got excited for nothing. I just checked my page and it says "Prepare for delivery" but I see no VIN and my EDD is the same. Plus I didn't get an email.
Just checked my app and the estimated date disappeared and says go to the account. I go to the account and there are no actions for me.

What does it mean!!! Lol

SmartSelect_20220413-143539_Tesla.jpg
SmartSelect_20220413-143602_Chrome.jpg

M3P White/Black interior no FSD
OD: 3/07
EDD: 5/20-6/17

EDD never changed.

A tesla advisor then called me if I wanted to switch to M3LR white/white that is on delivery and will be available for pick up in a week.

Price is a $50k (prior to price increase), cheaper than the M3P.

Would you do it? Brooklyn NYC delivery.

Thanks.

M3P White/Black interior no FSD
OD: 3/07
EDD: 5/20-6/17

EDD never changed.

A tesla advisor then called me if I wanted to switch to M3LR white/white that is on delivery and will be available for pick up in a week.

Price is a $50k (prior to price increase), cheaper than the M3P.

Would you do it? Brooklyn NYC delivery.

Thanks.
No, because after the new car buzz wears off, you are going to wish you had waited for the performance.

Got my check today and took delivery! Very happy that I went with this spec, and the whole delivery process was extremely easy. (The Mrs is pleased that we finally own a car with more than two seats)

View attachment 793067

Picked up the same spec end of last month. Sent it off the same day to get some upgrades and just took it home!

IMG_0814.JPG

Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 2.10.28 PM.png