Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rates have gone up.

DCU is showing 2.24% at the bottom tier but advertises the following:

MEMBERSHIP LEVEL DISCOUNTS​

0.50%

INCLUDED FOR PLUS AND RELATIONSHIP MEMBERS WITH ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS.​

ENERGY EFFICIENCY DISCOUNT​

0.25%

ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT FOR ENERGY EFFICIENT VEHICLES​

Yeah, I lost the rate I had at DCU because they only honored it until the end of March after their rates went up. I had 1.24% with their promotional discounts.

I just came back from my local credit union (Delta Community Credit Union) with a 1.38% for 60 months. They just wanted 10% down since I'm a new member and they don't really know me.

Not a biggie, although I am also paying for the PPF and tint out of pocket as soon as I get the car. Just a little more cash than I was planning on spending at one time.

Who is DCU? I haven't applied at pen fed but it looks like they are close to the same rate for 72 months as TD bank. Local credit union is showing 3% without joining and filling out an app with 20% down. I can go more or less than 20% for down payment. Tesla loan I was just going to drop $10k down.

Reactions: Blacktes24
Yeah, I lost the rate I had at DCU because they only honored it until the end of March after their rates went up. I had 1.24% with their promotional discounts.

I just came back from my local credit union (Delta Community Credit Union) with a 1.38% for 60 months. They just wanted 10% down since I'm a new member and they don't really know me.

Not a biggie, although I am also paying for the PPF and tint out of pocket as soon as I get the car. Just a little more cash than I was planning on spending at one time.

Do you remember how long DCU lock the rates for? 30 days? 60 days?

EDD has been at 4/24-5/06 for a few weeks now. MSM/black/no FSD/Virginia. No VIN yet. Received the "do you have a trade in?" text message on 1 April, and a "prepare for delivery" email on 11 April.
Like many others here, I also woke up to VINmas this morning! :D

My VIN is a bit different in format from those I've seen posted recently, however, so I thought I'd share and see if anyone can make sense of it - perhaps someone at Fremont is being cheeky? 🤔

vin.png

Has anyone added insurance yet through the app? My current policy expires (renews) on July 5th and the Tesla app won't take that date because it says, "Policy must be valid for at least 60 days after delivery date."

Do I just put some arbitrary date in there? Of course I'm not letting my insurance expire.

Reactions: Rodney!

Has anyone added insurance yet through the app? My current policy expires (renews) on July 5th and the Tesla app won't take that date because it says, "Policy must be valid for at least 60 days after delivery date."

Do I just put some arbitrary date in there? Of course I'm not letting my insurance expire.
I tried the same thing this morning... It won't let me select a date....

Reactions: jessepotter