Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow… I have zero faith in Teslas EDD system.

I have the same spec my OD was 3/07 and I live in Central California.

I am on my third two week window which is currently at May 14-May 28… hopefully yours moving up means mine will too. 😔
I have the same order date as you except I live in NorCal and the car I'm getting is a white exterior. Same EDD as you right now and this is the first time it has entered the 2 week period. It stayed from May 28 to July 2 for well over 2 weeks.

I'm starting to not care too much about the EDD. It'll come when it comes lol. It just seems that some will get more movements and some will stay the same. But in the end, we should get the car relatively close to one another.

Gotcha, I'm sure you'll get moved to the que as well 🤞. Did your EDD ever get moved back?
Yeah I’m hoping so. 😀

My EDD has been moved back quite a few times here is what I have tracked so far:

3/7: OD EDD April 2022
3/8: EDD June 5 - July 10
3/13: EDD May 1 - May 29
3/31: EDD April 18-May 16
4/19: EDD April 29- May 13
4/24: EDD May 6- May 20
5/07: EDD May 14- May 28

D59E8907-B47C-42CC-9D28-20510BBD26A2.jpeg

Fit and finish is insanely good, better than I expected considering the complaints. The guy that walked me through it was doing a check off for me in regards to gaps and paint, he was more meticulous than I. Only small issue was a chip in the front bumper. I’m already scheduled for a respray. Super detailed walkthrough . I couldn’t find anything wrong. Great guys in Fresno.

Last edited:
View attachment 802221
Fit and finish is insanely good, better than I expected considering the complaints. The guy that walked me through it was doing a check off for me in regards to gaps and paint, he was more meticulous than I. Only small issue was a chip in the front bumper. I’m already scheduled for a respray. Super detailed walkthrough . I couldn’t find anything wrong. Great guys in Fresno.
Resprayed front bumper on a new car is kind of a big deal IMO. How big of a chip are we talking about as that seems extreme for a chip.

Reactions: Tes3P
m3p white/black no fsd
Phx, AZ
Cash, no trade.

Od 2/14
Edd 1: March 11 ish
Edd 2: 4/11 - 5/9
Edd 3: 5/1 - 6/5
Edd 4: 4/26 - 5/24
Edd 5: 4/30 - 5/14
Edd 6: 5/2 - 5/15
Edd 7: 5/6 - 5/16

Updated yesterday morning: 5/8

Edd 8: 5/10 - 5/21

No vin.
We'll get there, brother. Mine finally pushed out from 11 May to 13 May at the latest, but still no word from the service center to schedule delivery. I know I'm waiting for them to fix the charging port.

Crazy to think March orders are being delivered when mid February orders are still out there. What a crazy system.