Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Things are actually moving fast now. Picking up my car at Colma tomorrow. They didn’t really give me option. But I live close so it works for me.
I just texted tesla SA and got this

Attachments

• A556EDAC-B5D7-43F9-B111-D2A5512A9455.png
    A556EDAC-B5D7-43F9-B111-D2A5512A9455.png
    510.4 KB · Views: 110
hey guys, for the ones receiving delivery dates and VINS, did you complete the financing/payment option? I just went through a bunch of threads with conflictive messages, some SAs stating that it is not required to be complete before VIN, others saying that will hold up the process. My SA (who doesn't reply to me anymore lol) told me to wait for VIN, delivery window is less than a month now, so wondering if I should apply?

Also, for those using tesla financing, I am not sure if I will use my credit union or tesla, if I would like to know the rate tesla will offer me, will they need to do a hard inquiry on my credit? Does anyone know?

hey guys, for the ones receiving delivery dates and VINS, did you complete the financing/payment option? I just went through a bunch of threads with conflictive messages, some SAs stating that it is not required to be complete before VIN, others saying that will hold up the process. My SA (who doesn't reply to me anymore lol) told me to wait for VIN, delivery window is less than a month now, so wondering if I should apply?

Also, for those using tesla financing, I am not sure if I will use my credit union or tesla, if I would like to know the rate tesla will offer me, will they need to do a hard inquiry on my credit? Does anyone know?
I have a high credit score and the tesla financing is 2.99%. I think that is there rate period

I did the downpayment and financing a few days after getting my VIN. For me the financing and approval step was maybe 30 seconds.

What the hell i was in my two week window for delivery got a call 10 days afo about a trade in and my window just jumped to july to august!! WTF

Order Date: 4/23 Configuration: M3P, Blue/Black, No FSD Location: Dublin, CA #1 EDD: June1 - july 31st
#2 EDD: July 31- October 1
#3 EDD: June 1- June 29( May5th)
#4 EDD: June 4 - June 18 (may 25th)
Trade in text May 26th
# 5 EDD: July 9th - August 13th(June 5th)
Wtf

Yes. It’s a hard inquiry. See below comment for rate.
I have a high credit score and the tesla financing is 2.99%. I think that is there rate period

If you go order a new Tesla, click continue payment, click loan, it will tell you the current rate. Current rate is 3.74%.