Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I got a text to schedule delivery. I can’t set an appointment because I don’t have finance shored up. Can’t shore the finance up with out a MVPA. The process is strange
If you know how much you're going to finance, that's all Tesla wanted to know from me, if you're not going with Tesla Financing. From there, they take the difference + taxes + fees, etc, and come up with your down Payment. Along with loading proof of insurance - DOES NOT have to be your Tesla by VIN - just proof of insurance, that should complete all your tasks and allow them to complete the MVPA. Hope you can lock it all in today, buddy!

If you know how much you're going to finance, that's all Tesla wanted to know from me, if you're not going with Tesla Financing. From there, they take the difference + taxes + fees, etc, and come up with your down Payment. Along with loading proof of insurance - DOES NOT have to be your Tesla by VIN - just proof of insurance, that should complete all your tasks and allow them to complete the MVPA. Hope you can lock it all in today, buddy!
Not sure if we are talking about the same thing, but my Tesla app wants insurance with my VIN on it.

1660067550978.png

Reactions: 3geekfamily
Wow guys all these VINs! More action on the west coast... very refreshing to see.

Speaking of SAs, so from what I understand the only way to get an actual SA assigned to you now (new protocol) is to visit a SC? Otherwise you end up with a random over text that services your area? - This is the answer that I got from my local rep....