Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's strange that they would make you go to Daly City when it would be less work for both you and them to keep it in the east bay...

Edit: Based on your quick OD - DD time, I'm guessing it was already at the SC in Daly City and someone didn't take delivery. Not necessarily rejected for QC reasons. (Definitely check it out closely, though!) Could have been a financing issue, out of town during delivery window, etc.
I was thinking same. Definitely going to check it out closely. Thanks!

Reactions: LorentzTorque
Placed my M3P order last night. Everything I saw up until that time was that the car was $62,990. However, once I placed the order the summary screen showed the car for $35,000 + $27,999 for the Performance upgrade. But Tesla doesn't sell a $35,000 M3 standard....

I thought this summary was odd, didn't screenshot it. All my emails, etc, show the $62,990 price tag.

I couldn't find any info on this, but is there some creative bookkeeping going on? Is this normal?
Tesla has been doing this since the beginning for whatever reason. I thought it was a bit odd too that they are still using the 35k base on the invoice but either way the total comes out the same.

Hey Everyone,

I know this isn’t the forum tab for this but in the event someone doesn’t want to wait for a 2022 M3P White/Black, super low miles (1788mi), in pristine condition with lots of accessories and is in the SoCal area, feel free to reach out to me. [email protected]

TSportline TS5 18x8.5“ wheels, Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 Plus All Season tires (235/45-18) (1300mi on tires and wheels) zero damage to either.
Xpel XR Prime Plus Nano-Ceramic tint all the way around. 70% clear front windshield, 30% driver and passenger front, 20% back and full one-piece back.
Has the mobile charger with an additional 14-30 plug adapter for faster charging. Approx 25mi of charge/hr.
Full set of Tesmanian Floor, trunk, sub-trunk, and frunk liners.
MagBak charger

I hate to get rid of her but I just can’t justify now that I’m working from home.

To the rest of you waiting, it’s worth the journey! Such a fun car to drive!!
ACE24E28-02F6-49AC-85C0-53D5730CE2DE.jpeg
BFFD3B32-FFCF-4C8B-AFCD-BD8ABCB9B43A.jpeg

Reactions: t-rex266
Mine says Fremont - Direct Delivery, and then there's a Delivery Address section with my address (right across the bay from Fremont). I actually want to pick it up at the factory, and I don't remember ever choosing to have it delivered to me. Do you know if there's a way to change this in the app or online, or if I need to call to have it changed?
I called and they said I'm marked as picking up at the factory. I don't know why it has my address as the delivery address in that case, but I would much rather pick it up, so this is good.

Reactions: M3P22
I forget, but what is the connection tesla used to make your bank deposits? My brain said stripe, but that’s wrong. It’s the company I used to connect my bank to my Tesla to make down payments.

Talking with an older gentleman about getting his down payment done.

I called and they said I'm marked as picking up at the factory. I don't know why it has my address as the delivery address in that case, but I would much rather pick it up, so this is good.
I believe they give you the option to enter your 'delivery address' in case you are given the option to do either or. So during registration, at least for me, I was given the option to choose a SC for pick up and enter my home delivery address. At the bottom disclaimer, they state "We'll let you know if you are eligible for home delivery when it's time to schedule"

• Helpful
Reactions: LorentzTorque
I believe they give you the option to enter your 'delivery address' in case you are given the option to do either or. So during registration, at least for me, I was given the option to choose a SC for pick up and enter my home delivery address. At the bottom disclaimer, they state "We'll let you know if you are eligible for home delivery when it's time to schedule"
That rings a bell. Thanks!

Reactions: blvckm3 and Cho22
Please help me,
unfortunately, I don't know who to contact, because the Tesla Germany Berlin dealer can't help.
My problem is that I ordered a new Model 3 performance car in December 2021, which I paid the dealer for in Berlin.
Unfortunately, we don't know anything about my car since then, other cars ordered later have already arrived. My account has been saying "get ready for handover" for several months...
who knows why I don't get a car?
why am I the only one not getting what I paid for and why is no one saying anything?
Someone please help!!!

Thank you,
Z

Picked my car up from the Lynnwood, WA SC this afternoon. The only issue I found was a small scrape on the edge of the driver's side B pillar glass. Mobile Service is coming out next week to touch it up. Other than that, everything looks good!

One small mishap is the SC forgot to give me my temp tags. Fortunately, I noticed just before I was about to drive off, and they printed a new one for me.

Picked my car up from the Lynnwood, WA SC this afternoon. The only issue I found was a small scrape on the edge of the driver's side B pillar glass. Mobile Service is coming out next week to touch it up. Other than that, everything looks good!

One small mishap is the SC forgot to give me my temp tags. Fortunately, I noticed just before I was about to drive off, and they printed a new one for me.
Nice! Fife, WA SC had my car yesterday and I asked the SA to try to deliver tomorrow. She said she would try. When I followed up today she said they couldn’t. Tuesday it is…