Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, mine too now, it moved to 9/16 - 9/30, these EDD changes got me like:

giphy.gif
Mine also moved to 9/16 - 9/30, but that's in the right direction in my case. I'm more optimistic about the dates than usual because it puts me in the EOQ rush.

This is my first EOQ wait with Tesla - Being in Dallas, what are the chances I actually see my car at end of month?

When I first ordered it looked like Ps were about 60 days from order to delivery but now its all over the place.

P. blue, white, EAP - 6/28 order date

This is my first EOQ wait with Tesla - Being in Dallas, what are the chances I actually see my car at end of month?

When I first ordered it looked like Ps were about 60 days from order to delivery but now its all over the place.

P. blue, white, EAP - 6/28 order date
I would hope so. I’m a 6/29 OD for MSM to WA State. We were lagging behind the east coast and Midwest and I thought i was one of that with a OD in June. I pick up tomorrow.

Delivery window got pushed out today.

Hopefully it rubber bands back. Crazy how it went from a short window to almost a month. Anyone else have this experience?

OD - 7/29
First EDD - 9/9 - 10/14
Second EDD - 9/12 - 10/10
Third EDD - 9/15 - 9/29
New EDD - 10/12 - 11/09

Well it actually did rubber banded back as of today! Got my VIN assigned and new delivery window.

OD - 7/29
First EDD - 9/9 - 10/14
Second EDD - 9/12 - 10/10
Third EDD - 9/15 - 9/29
Fourth EDD - 10/12 - 11/09
VIN Assigned (356xxx) - 9/20 - 9/26

It's getting real!

Last edited:
OD: 7/4 blue/black
new EDD:9/12-9/22. Near bay area.
Just got this text.
Hi, we currently plan to build and deliver your Tesla Model 3 in September.

Please log in to your Tesla app and make sure your pre-delivery tasks are complete and correct. We will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model 3 is built.

I previously completed pre-delivery tasks. Did anyone else receive this prior to getting a vin? If so how many days after text you get vin?

I just got a text from Tesla saying "we currently plan to build and deliver your Tesla Model 3 in September." Then stuff about logging into the app and making sure my pre-delivery tasks are done etc. Still no VIN, but that's a first! They didn't ask about a trade-in or anything.
Just got this text.
Hi, we currently plan to build and deliver your Tesla Model 3 in September.

Please log in to your Tesla app and make sure your pre-delivery tasks are complete and correct. We will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model 3 is built.

I previously completed pre-delivery tasks. Did anyone else receive this prior to getting a vin? If so how many days after text you get vin?
I got the same text like 20 min ago, so it is promising that we are getting our vehicles this month! We are all done with our pre-delivery tasks so I think it is just an automated message

I just got a text from Tesla saying "we currently plan to build and deliver your Tesla Model 3 in September." Then stuff about logging into the app and making sure my pre-delivery tasks are done etc. Still no VIN, but that's a first! They didn't ask about a trade-in or anything.
Just got my VIN and Edd updated from 9/13 - 9/24 to 9/13 - 9/19. I’m in LA, fingers crossed for you Bay Area folks but it’s looking good!