Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was wondering if anyone received their VIN or an updated EDD during the weekend. I’m being told that I’ve been ignoring/cheating on my wife during the weekends with the Tesla app trying to look for an updated EDD or missed text from Tesla.

I’ve been trying to match dates of what people posted to a calendar and stopped as I don’t want to have anymore suspicion pointed in my direction.
TIA.

I was wondering if anyone received their VIN or an updated EDD during the weekend. I’m being told that I’ve been ignoring/cheating on my wife during the weekends with the Tesla app trying to look for an updated EDD or missed text from Tesla.

I’ve been trying to match dates of what people posted to a calendar and stopped as I don’t want to have anymore suspicion pointed in my direction.
TIA.
My only update is the EDD first part of the range date keeps adjusting.

M3P MSM/Black
OD 1/21, Color Change 1/24
1st EDD: Jan-Feb
2nd EDD: Feb 6 - Mar 6
3rd EDD: Feb 9 - Feb 23
4th EDD: Feb 10 - Feb 23
5th EDD: Feb 11 - Feb 23
I’m assuming the sixth change will be Feb 12 as it changes to the next day once the day has passed. Still no VIN :( Located 50 miles from Fremont, CA

Reactions: Affan786

M3P MSM/Black
I’m assuming the sixth change will be Feb 12 as it changes to the next day once the day has passed. Still no VIN :( Located 50 miles from Fremont, CA
Sucks! I ordered 1/23 and the date only changed from Jan-feb to feb 17-march 17 the day after I ordered. It hasn’t changed since.
At this point, I’m just wondering if I should even play the “check the app every 15 minutes” on the weekend…

Reactions: hobertg
Picked mine up today, it's definitely everything I was hoping for. Couple minor, super minor imperfections on the door seal and a small < 1/2in scratch at the bottom of the wheel arch. Swapped the chrome Tesla badges for matte black. Think I will do the same for Dual Motor. Decided against putting the Tesla letting on on the rear.

I like the handling more than I was expecting, took it for a short drive on some foothills twisty roads. I actually like that the suspension does not have multiple settings. It's just a super well judged sporty set up. Feels a lot like the e39 M5. When you vary the damping without doing something with the springs it can feel weird. We had a BMW 435i with adjustable suspension (damping) and in sport the damping was too stiff for the soft springs. In any case it handles bumps very nicely, stays well planted in corners, does feel a bit heavy... again similar to the e39 M5. Steering ratio is quite quick like the Alfa Romeo Giulia line. I really like it's handling so far.

Acceleration is phenomenal!

Tech is second to none. I was expecting the voice control to take a while but it immediately understood every command I gave it. I was a bit slow to find the navigation button to turn off the N facing nav all the time (its on the top right of the screen). Haven't watched a movie in it yet...

I also have to say I really like the white with the matte black. This particular white is nicer than I thought it would be.

Day 1 - very satisfied with this purchase!

Attachments

• M3P LSide.jpg
    M3P LSide.jpg
    316.4 KB · Views: 93
  • In garage 1.jpg
    In garage 1.jpg
    308.9 KB · Views: 72
Might be just where I am picking it up. Tomorrow... 11:30AM. Very excited. Had a lot of fun ICE cars, from a 70 Z/28. 70 454 4sp Vette, 3.0 CSL, M3 and an M5... I think I am most excited about this car for some reason. Initially I had a lot of reservations about Tesla, lots of QC issues in the beginning, not thrilled with the styling etc... Now for some reason it all feels and looks right. It's like moving into a new era! Looking forward to tomorrow.
I hope you got your vehicle today and it meets your expectations. It has certainly exceeded mine.

Picked mine up today, it's definitely everything I was hoping for. Couple minor, super minor imperfections on the door seal and a small < 1/2in scratch at the bottom of the wheel arch. Swapped the chrome Tesla badges for matte black. Think I will do the same for Dual Motor. Decided against putting the Tesla letting on on the rear.

I like the handling more than I was expecting, took it for a short drive on some foothills twisty roads. I actually like that the suspension does not have multiple settings. It's just super well judged sporty set up. Feels a lot like the e39 M5. When you vary the damping without doing something with the springs it can feel weird. We had a BMW 435i with adjustable suspension (damping) and in sport the damping was too stiff for the soft springs. In any case it handles bumps very nicely, stays well planted in corners, does feel a bit heavy... again similar to the e39 M5. Steering ratio is quite quick like the Alfa Romeo Giulia line. I really like it's handling so far.

Tech is second to none. I was expecting the voice control to take a while but it immediately understood every command I gave it. I was a bit slow to find the navigation button to turn off the N facing nav all the time (its on the top right of the screen). Haven't watched a movie in it yet...

I also have to say I really like the white with the matte black. This particular white is nicer than I thought it would be.

I just saw your post. Glad you are satisfied!

M3P Blue/Black
Colorado
Ordered: 1/14
VIN: 1/31
Delivered: Today! A lot of fun! Plus my kids enjoy all of the customizations that are enabled through the screen.
Picked mine up today too. I call it The Smile Maker. It just goes! We did have a homeless man come towards us yelling at us. He kept yelling from across the street and then came over. He was holding a huge PCB board and throwing it around. He brought it over with him and we went inside the building to separate from him. Luckily he didn’t throw anything at the car and then he went away. He kept looking back and giving the finger our way. He then went to the intersection and started yelling at a car waiting on the light. Once it appeared like he was gone for good, we went back out to finish checking the car out. I conceal carry and know that you have to avoid any situation that may require to defend yourself. I was almost thinking of not carrying to the delivery, but I know that part of Aurora isn’t great. Stay safe out there everyone!

Picked mine up today too. I call it The Smile Maker. It just goes! We did have a homeless man come towards us yelling at us. He kept yelling from across the street and then came over. He was holding a huge PCB board and throwing it around. He brought it over with him and we went inside the building to separate from him. Luckily he didn’t throw anything at the car and then he went away. He kept looking back and giving the finger our way. He then went to the intersection and started yelling at a car waiting on the light. Once it appeared like he was gone for good, we went back out to finish checking the car out. I conceal carry and know that you have to avoid any situation that may require to defend yourself. I was almost thinking of not carrying to the delivery, but I know that part of Aurora isn’t great. Stay safe out there everyone!
Picture :)

That sux about the crazy guy. They should commit people like that to a mental health institute. When people are a danger to others and cannot take care of themselves they need help, and we need help as well since it could end bad for all involved.

M3P MSM/Black
I feel you.

MSM / Black
OD: 1/21
EDD: JAN - FEB
EDD: FEB - MARCH
EDD: FEB 28 - MAR 27
EDD: FEB 22 - MAR 22
No Vin Yet 😫

I like the handling more than I was expecting, took it for a short drive on some foothills twisty roads. I actually like that the suspension does not have multiple settings. It's just a super well judged sporty set up. Feels a lot like the e39 M5. When you vary the damping without doing something with the springs it can feel weird. We had a BMW 435i with adjustable suspension (damping) and in sport the damping was too stiff for the soft springs. In any case it handles bumps very nicely, stays well planted in corners, does feel a bit heavy... again similar to the e39 M5. Steering ratio is quite quick like the Alfa Romeo Giulia line. I really like it's handling so far.

Where did you get your black replacement emblems from? I bought caps but probably won't put them on because it takes away the space between the curve and the T.

Reactions: Mgreg