Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 1/18 (white/white M3P Northern VA)
Original EDD Jan - Feb
EDD updated to Feb 9 - Mar 9
Feb 7 received VIN and EDD changed to Feb 20 - Feb 27

I added my insurance information and It's showing me that I can make the final payment now. Has anyone made their payment this far (2-3 weeks) prior to delivery? Would it impact the actual delivery date at this point?
Received a text today to schedule delivery. 2/22 is the day!

Reactions: Affan786 and jurob
Picked mine up today, it's definitely everything I was hoping for. Couple minor, super minor imperfections on the door seal and a small < 1/2in scratch at the bottom of the wheel arch. Swapped the chrome Tesla badges for matte black. Think I will do the same for Dual Motor. Decided against putting the Tesla letting on on the rear.

I like the handling more than I was expecting, took it for a short drive on some foothills twisty roads. I actually like that the suspension does not have multiple settings. It's just a super well judged sporty set up. Feels a lot like the e39 M5. When you vary the damping without doing something with the springs it can feel weird. We had a BMW 435i with adjustable suspension (damping) and in sport the damping was too stiff for the soft springs. In any case it handles bumps very nicely, stays well planted in corners, does feel a bit heavy... again similar to the e39 M5. Steering ratio is quite quick like the Alfa Romeo Giulia line. I really like it's handling so far.

Acceleration is phenomenal!

Tech is second to none. I was expecting the voice control to take a while but it immediately understood every command I gave it. I was a bit slow to find the navigation button to turn off the N facing nav all the time (its on the top right of the screen). Haven't watched a movie in it yet...

I also have to say I really like the white with the matte black. This particular white is nicer than I thought it would be.

Day 1 - very satisfied with this purchase!
Welcome to the Tesla Family..Moreso the CO family lol

Tesla’s playing with my emotions

Attachments

• 86F4B2E6-3D2F-4618-A87C-95E0843A505E.jpeg
    86F4B2E6-3D2F-4618-A87C-95E0843A505E.jpeg
    267.5 KB · Views: 105