Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery in plano tx. just pushed a day I am guessing for travel issues with weather on the west coast. Was 2/28…now 3/1. I hope the tax rules don’t change on 3/1!
My Tesla rep told me my delivery is going to Dallas first and then up to St. Louis before delivering to me in Oklahoma (maybe we are on the same truck). I still don't have a delivery date, EDD of 2/26-3/4, so I am with you hoping the tax credit still applies for us after 3/1. I was told since the car is already paid for that should count, but others on here have reference taking ownership as a requirement...then there is the debate about there are nothing official until the update in March. Very confusing!
Either way here is hoping that Monday morning I will finally get to schedule a pickup date/time so I can stop watching YouTube videos of all the other people getting theirs. 😁

Is it just me or does everyone else notice a lot more Teslas driving around after ordering/taking delivery? 😅

Do y'all wave to other Teslas or nah?
Yup, it's know as the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon, and nope don't waive to other Tesla owners lol #sorrynotsorry

Picked up the car yesterday and panel gaps are non existent. Only one VERY tiny scratch on the spoiler near the top of the trunk, not worth fixing IMO.

Side note, this thing makes my 450hp SRT4 on slicks feel slow!

extend your lease by a few days. don't use a car. use another car. i don't see this as "screwed"

There isn’t an official option to extend the lease any more. It has to go back on March 22.*

I don’t have another car to use. So I'd have to rent one, which around here costs $50/day. That adds up fast.

* I have since contacted tesla leasing and they said they could work with me to extend the lease a bit longer if the new car does not arrive in time, so I'm not as screwed as I thought I was when I posted

Is it just me or does everyone else notice a lot more Teslas driving around after ordering/taking delivery? 😅

Do y'all wave to other Teslas or nah?

This happens with most cars.

But in some places, especially California, Teslas are literally everywhere. They've been outselling Toyota in CA so you're more likely to se a another Model 3 than you are to see a Camry.

Reactions: K1LLU4
This happens with most cars.

But in some places, especially California, Teslas are literally everywhere. They've been outselling Toyota in CA so you're more likely to se an another Model 3 than you are to see a Camry.
That’s wild considering Tesla hasn’t even been in the car business 20 years yet.
I’ve noticed especially over the past year or so an influx of Teslas driving around the Denver area.
Now back to my order.
Ordered 2/10 White/White
EDD 3/5-3/31
Most people lately that I’ve been tracking seem to pick theirs up right around the 5 week mark after placing their order. So if that keeps true for me I have about another 2.5 weeks to go!!

I got the text on the 17th to expect my vin in 1-2 weeks, no vin yet and EDD is stil March 2-30
Hello NC people - not sure if this provides hope/frustration but I have my pick-up set for March 3rd in Raleigh. I ordered a M3P on 1/25 white/black so if you were around that date, I would expect your delivery to fall earlier in the period vs. later but I have given up on trying to make any sense of delivery vs. order date at this point.

Got my answer just now…EDD pushed back from 2/19-3/5 to 2/25-3/11 ☹️

OK, earlier today I was upset when the EDD changed and got pushed back.
This evening I got my VIN...WHOO HOO!
New EDD 2/26-3/4
OD 1/24 M3P Tulsa, Oklahoma
EDD Jan-Feb (OK)
EDD2 2/15-3/15 (I Understand)
EDD3 2/19-3/5 (feeling better)
EDD4 2/25-3/11 (ouch, wrong way)
EDD5 2/26-3/4 (whew, thats better)
VIN 2/20 (finally)…app requirements completed.

2/27 got a new EDD 3/1-3/10…WTF!

Following up with Tesla rep today…what a roller coaster.Hoping delivery still happens this week.

Reactions: K1LLU4
M3P Blue/Black Ordered: 1/25 with Enhanced Autopilot Changed
Order: 1/26 to remove Enhanced Autopilot
EDD: Feb-Mar -> Feb 21-March 21 VIN 2/21 New Estimated Delivery: March 04 - March 13
Made payment 2/22

Updated EDD this morning is March 0 - March 10
I have the same as you, ordered 1/25, blue/black and EDD updated yesterday to March 1-10 (I'm in New Mexico)

Reactions: oneformula@gma
After many test drives, finally ordered a Model 3 performance.

OD 2/24 M3P MSM/Black, CA
EDD Feb-Mar

Any idea how long it takes for a more concrete delivery window?

I hope it doesn't get pushed to April when the tax incentive rules change.
Don't be misguided. The tax credit rules can change on 1st March and come into effect on 2nd March. It is not guaranteed that they will last till end of March. And the same way, there is no guarantee that they change on 1st March 😅

After many test drives, finally ordered a Model 3 performance.

OD 2/24 M3P MSM/Black, CA
EDD Feb-Mar

Any idea how long it takes for a more concrete delivery window?

I hope it doesn't get pushed to April when the tax incentive rules change.

Loc: San Francisco
OD: 2/14, blue/black
EDD1: Feb - Mar
EDD2 (2/18): 2/26 - 3/26
EDD3 (2/27): 3/2 - 3/16
VIN: TBD

Waiting to see if tax credit rules change and if any major announcements on 3/1…