Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious as to how many people on here had their delivery set for 2/27 or 2/28 and then had it pushed to 3/1. The plano tx delivery location has a ton of new cars parked out front but was mostly quiet this evening. Wondering if it’s just pushed to March to boost the numbers of March in case new tax rules cause some cancellations. Mine was set for the 28 and then bumped unexpectedly.
That has to be frustrating. Got my VIN # on 2/21, but still waiting for official delivery date. EDD is still Mar. 5-12, unchanged the past week. Seems like Plano would be a busy location with a lot of volume moving through.

Went to the Tesla Showroom/Boutique/Service Center at Palo Alto today (Sat) - nothing really changed. The rep looked at my account and basically repeat what the app is telling me - 2/26 to 3/12. He did confirm all my tasks (Registration/Trade/Finance) are completed and there is nothing holding it up - so nothing new as well. He did tell me I am assigned to the Sunnyvale location for delivery - something the app is not showing.

So I guess it's a visit that didn't go completely shhhiiittt... LOL
Finally the 510 text saying 1-2 weeks for VIN! Ordered on 1/17 so it took 41 days to get some news? Or was it because I went to the showroom and “ask”?

Well, at least there’s light at the end of the tunnel…