Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD: 04/07/23
M3P Midnight Silver Metallic / Black Interior
Louisville, KY
1st EDD: April 2023
2nd EDD: April 15th-29th
? EDD: Start day updated daily on the 16th, (April 16th-29th, 17th-29th), etc until 21st
3rd EDD: on 22nd updated April 29th-May 16th
VIN Issued: 04/22/23
4th: EDD May 6th-May 12th

Super excited, I just ordered my M3P. My first EV. Red/Black

I ordered on 4/21, current EDD is April 2023.

I live in the upper Midwest and from what I understand will be picking up in the Chicago area.
Well, this morning I updated my order to have the white interior and I was immediately assigned a VIN and given an updated estimated delivery date of May 3rd-12th.

Fingers crossed it's towards the beginning of that because I leave the country on the 7th for 2 weeks.

Reactions: dgoodlan
Well, this morning I updated my order to have the white interior and I was immediately assigned a VIN and given an updated estimated delivery date of May 3rd-12th.

Fingers crossed it's towards the beginning of that because I leave the country on the 7th for 2 weeks.
Hoping for the best. That is a tight timeframe. Unless your car is already in transit, it typically takes about 2 weeks from VIN to delivery.

Hoping for the best. That is a tight timeframe. Unless your car is already in transit, it typically takes about 2 weeks from VIN to delivery.
I was texting "the number" yesterday, who I think are people at the delivery center and they said:

Hi again! It looks like after changing your order our system found you a VIN match! The VIN assigned will be here by the 30th so we might not be able to help you take delivery until May 1st but it should be soon.

So fingers crossed!

Reactions: dgoodlan
Delivery window changed again…From May 7-13, to May 1-10…I picked the check up from the bank this afternoon and it finally feels real! I went from checking the app 752 times a day, to now popping by the lot once a day just to see if it’s behind the fence, lol

OD: 04/07/23
M3P Midnight Silver Metallic / Black Interior
Louisville, KY
1st EDD: April 2023
2nd EDD: April 15th-29th
? EDD: Start day updated daily on the 16th, (April 16th-29th, 17th-29th), etc until 21st
3rd EDD: on 22nd updated April 29th-May 16th
VIN Issued: 04/22/23
4th: EDD updated 4/22 to May 6th-May 12th
5th: EDD updated 4/29 to April 30th-May 8th
Morning of 4/29 got the schedule delivery text.
Delivery Scheduled: May 5th