Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RC sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two more from reddit user xMJsMonkey:

5Iz5Fs3.jpg

vYV17y3.jpg
That's at North Beach in San Francisco. It seems like I might have a chance of seeing on if they are in San Francisco testing!

Two more from reddit user xMJsMonkey:

5Iz5Fs3.jpg

vYV17y3.jpg
Damn, I was at that part of town this afternoon! Columbus and Bay. I was about 5-10 minutes away by foot and these two beauties were just parked there. The white one even had the driver's window opened all the way with a clear view of the dashboard and interior for any passerby. Sooo close. Now I'm depressed.

Last edited:
So I noticed the RC's now are getting stickers, like here's 49.
View attachment 228582

Does that mean there are 49 Release candidates built? Or are they toying with us.

Because if there are 49 RCs then it lends credence to the Ohio testing site theory where they are allegedly putting it through the paces.
This one is definitely a pré-production car :)
20170527_092448.png

they're keeping people away from the interior.

plus we still don't know for certainty most of the specs.
I would sat that its true that they are trying to keep people away from the interior except that someone left the window down on an unoccupied Model 3 at a charging station.

Model 3 RC sightings

I guess no one was interested enough to take pictures.

Reactions: ModelNforNerd
That's a Tesla badge?

I thought he was the guy evaluating the flower garden looking to plant more flowers. How dare he brush up against that Model 3..- however he does have soft gardening gloves on...sooo......
Hmmm being a general A hole but at the same time hero to TMC is there any risk in just running up to the car in burst mode and snapping shots of the interior?

• Love
Reactions: T34ME