Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RC sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it's the camera's refresh rate vs the LED - it makes the LEDs appear to pulse.
Yes but WHY it is on (for it to be pulsing at all...) - I know (depending on the frequency/PWM) you wouldn't be seeing it at all/or it will look like it is full on (maybe a little darker than normal).
It seems like LED driver (ex. from DLR) is "leaking" on main bus or something.

Last edited:
Yes but WHY it is on (for it to be pulsing at all...) - I know (depending on the frequency/PWM) you wouldn't be seeing it at all/or it will look like it is full on (maybe a little darker than normal).
It seems like LED driver (ex. from DLR) is "leaking" on main bus or something.
Since both the right and the upper brake light were flashing a better question is why was the left one not appearing to blink at all... or was it just the angle?

Why would the left one be on? The car was not braking/turning.

----

10 new pics
Well look what I ran into this morning! Two Model 3s going down Lombard St in San Francisco • r/teslamotors

f4y5HRM.jpg

8kK5AvE.jpg

58pNGZc.jpg

qQUC8pD.jpg

iNgwjKA.jpg

Note the numbers on both cars, black has #49.
So quite a few RC had been build already...

Last edited:
Ignoring the giant bundle of testing wires coming out the back. If you zoom in doesn't it look like there's a slot for which the screen can tilt? Or am I just making things up like the rest of us :)

Why would the left one be on? The car was not braking/turning.

----

10 new pics
Well look what I ran into this morning! Two Model 3s going down Lombard St in San Francisco • r/teslamotors
8kK5AvE.jpg

Note the numbers on both cars, black has #49.
So quite a few RC had been build already...

he meant the red RC... two of three brake lights are flashing while the driver's side one is not.

None should be lit at all as the car isn't braking.
Ah, okay. I thought he was referring to the car in the photos in the post where the comment was made.

BTW, that route must have been chosen deliberately for photo ops. I can understand them driving around San Francisco and up and down hills to test handling and performance in an urban setting, but going down the "crookedest street in the world" is just asking to be photographed. Not only is it chock full of cars with tourists and their cameras, there are additional tourists at the base of the hill taking selfies.