Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Rear Lighted T

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the final fitting for the Model 3 rear lighted "T".today, It did come at a price, Was at the Aberdeen supercharger when my ability to DC charge failed. Made it over to the Owings Mills service center. That will be $2,200.00 for a new DC charger " OUCH "

• Informative
Reactions: Tech_Guy
I think this might be what he meant (words in bolt italics added by me! )

Got the final fitting for the Model 3 rear lighted "T".today, It did come at a totally unrelated price, Was at the Aberdeen supercharger, in my Model S, when my ability to DC charge failed. Made it over to the Owings Mills service center. That will be $2,200.00 for a new DC charger " OUCH "

Reactions: MP3Mike
Yes, I know that this is a Mod 3 form, I was heading down to DC to do a final rear T fitting for the 3 when I lost my DC Charger.

I got to do the fitting in Owings Mills MD at the service center instead. So now I'm looking for a couple of Beta Testers.
The rear T should be assembled some time next week and ready for an install. So If anyone is with in driving range of Philly
let me know, Bill P and I will install alighted T in your Model 3.

Reactions: MP3Mike
Yesterday was the first Model 3 lighted rear "T" install. This is truly a do if yourself type of install. Little help always works when your removing molding or just holding that flash light so that you can see just little better. You may be a little apprehensive when removing
the molding form the trunk lid, and definitely take your time hen fishing the two signal wires through the rubber boot between the tail gait and the trunk body. Length of time to instal the lighted "T", first timers, about two hours plus. The pros should be able to install one in two hours or less.
IMG_1410.jpeg

Yesterday was the first Model 3 lighted rear "T" install. This is truly a do if yourself type of install. Little help always works when your removing molding or just holding that flash light so that you can see just little better. You may be a little apprehensive when removing
the molding form the trunk lid, and definitely take your time hen fishing the two signal wires through the rubber boot between the tail gait and the trunk body. Length of time to instal the lighted "T", first timers, about two hours plus. The pros should be able to install one in two hours or less.View attachment 283008
How mucho and where can I get?

Reactions: Pkmmte