Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Reveal Event Coverage (3/31/16) 8:30PM PST - Discussion/Pictures/Video

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have audio, but no video. I've been logged in since 8:05 PM PDT. Is anyone else having this problem? I've tried everything. Different browsers, reloading in, etc. Is anyone else having this problem? any solutions?

Usually you can watch the announcement over again an hour later after the announcement. Check the website again in the future, and maybe it will work.

Yay! Supercharging and 215 miles of range for the base $35k! That's all I want, that's all I need! I may spring for AWD as well (it was shown in the frame display) but that really depends on the cost. So glad I got an early reservation. Here's hoping there's still that $7500 rebate when I get to buy.

I like the horizontal display. Overall the car looks a bit odd after memorizing the S sexy lines and curves. I had a hell of a time with buffering, will have to watch it again. I do like the large back glass. Keep in mind this preproduction version will be refined by the time it gets actually released.

I have audio, but no video. I've been logged in since 8:05 PM PDT. Is anyone else having this problem? I've tried everything. Different browsers, reloading in, etc. Is anyone else having this problem? any solutions?

Usually you can watch the announcement over again an hour later after the announcement. Check the website again in the future, and maybe it will work.

2016-03-31 (4).jpg
2016-03-31 (3).jpg
2016-03-31 (1).jpg
2016-03-31 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: cdub
For those asking about the interior, yes it's very much a mockup. The real interior will obviously be better than this, and of course there will be a driver's console.

Great looking car IMHO. For those who think the smooth nose looks a little odd, I think it makes sense to just start getting used to the fact that cars won't have a front grill anymore. They are a stupid waste of aerodynamic efficiency on EVs and serve no purpose. This is the look of the future.

I like it.

I like the concept of it not having a front grill. That's great. But the particular lippy shape of the front could use some ... other artistic options, in my opinion. I'd like for that to be the one thing they work on stylistically. Perhaps more like the X.
I agree with you here. From most angles it looks amazing but from some angles it looks pretty awkward and "lippy" as you put it.