Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've asked Octopus to tell me what their next update from Tesla is showing, I believe they get sent a spreadsheet every couple of weeks with outstanding order EDDs. Will let you know what they say as I believe they (and other lease companies) have large pre-ordered RWD orders outstanding.

Reactions: Millenium101
7th of Feb, base spec … so white, blk interior, aeros … if i could switch now and money was no object I quite like the red, white interior and bigger alloys … but when I think it through again I end up at white, blk int and aeros 🤣
The red looks nice but it is a silly price! I've owned 2x red cars and a white car in my driving career so gone for grey this time :D

Just after I ordered mine I saw same spec but with white interior on the new inventory pages. I decided not to swap my order to it as I thought may isnt too bad and ill get the new number plate...looking back what a mistake that was 😂 looks like we'll all be getting 72 plates at this rate, maybe 23 if we're really unlucky 😅

Last edited:
7th of Feb, base spec … so white, blk interior, aeros … if i could switch now and money was no object I quite like the red, white interior and bigger alloys … but when I think it through again I end up at white, blk int and aeros 🤣
Haha I have that full circle thing constantly! And red and white would be the only other combo.
This is my second Tesla and I went for the same spec again, which if I’m honest is my favourite. It looks like a spaceship!

The only way I see myself changing it is if they bring out a light silver, then I’d go for that :)

What price did you all lock in at?
I ordered 5th of match white RWD with white interior and locked in at £44090…
To reorder now would be £49590
£5500 increase in value and I haven’t even got the car yet!

I’m wondering if they are delaying RWD in the hope a lot of people switch to the MY

What price did you all lock in at?
I ordered 5th of match white RWD with white interior and locked in at £44090…
To reorder now would be £49590
£5500 increase in value and I haven’t even got the car yet!

I’m wondering if they are delaying RWD in the hope a lot of people switch to the MY
I ordered on 26th March, just after a price increase. £47,090 for RWD with MSM paint as the only extra