Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Everyone’s EDD for RWD still looking the same? I’m keeping all fingers crossed that they are producing some RWD to be sent out this quarter… if they’re sending any RWD in august / September we should surely start seeing some VINs in the next few weeks?

Everyone’s EDD for RWD still looking the same? I’m keeping all fingers crossed that they are producing some RWD to be sent out this quarter… if they’re sending any RWD in august / September we should surely start seeing some VINs in the next few weeks?
No change in mine. If a ships sailing mid July then hopefully we might see some vins towards the end? After that the model 3 production is down for 3 weeks so I imagine it'll be a while before we see any more.

Reactions: Millenium101
No changes for me, finding hard to believe there will be any M3 RWD deliveries for the UK in Q3.

Reactions: Millenium101
Yeah they're either really underestimating the EDD to not put off people making orders, or they're hoping the upgrades help them catch up with the backlog
I would go for the former

I’m actually surprised they haven’t stopped taking more orders for RWD. It’s what Elon had suggested he might do in the future if the back log builds up to unsustainable levels.

Other manufacturers have done this (including Land Rover for some of the Range Rover specs)

My payment method is blank atm as they told me not to reapply for finance as it'll give me the new rate. I havent had any messages so hoping its not going to delay me if cars are on the horizon 🤔
So they told me the same thing when my finance (Tesla Loan) expired. It expired 120 days after. They told me it would auto reapply in the background but this was not the case. I reapplied and it showed my existing finance apr as long as I did not change the amount etc.