Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just dropping in to say hi. Ordered M3 RWD, MSM, black interior and aero wheels on 26th March. Was offered a car on 30th March if I could collect that day, had to decline as I hadn't sold my current car then.

Had loads of shifts in EDD since, it settled on the last 2 weeks in June for a good 15 days before going back to August/September where its at now.

Thought it would be worth setting this up as the other threads are understandably swamped with model Y orders.

Be interested to know how many we have here waiting on the RWD model 3? (My details in signature)

Anyone got lucky enough (or know of anyone) to receive a VIN recently for RWD?
As far as I can see we have zero VINs allocated for M3 RWDs and a handful of "May" EDDs clinging on at the moment, everything else already kicked into the distance. It's not looking rosy :(

Looks like my summer hols to south of France maybe in a Fiesta ST rather than a Tesla, not sure if that's 😏 or :eek:

Thought it would be worth setting this up as the other threads are understandably swamped with model Y orders.

Be interested to know how many we have here waiting on the RWD model 3? (My details in signature)

Anyone got lucky enough (or know of anyone) to receive a VIN recently for RWD?
My original estimate was delayed until December- seems like the m3. Is getting low production as it is least expensive model and possible shortage of new batteries - they are giving me too much time to change my mind - seems like they want us to upgrade to bigger wheels - white seats - premium colors and more - I want all that but don’t want to pad the lease price
Alan g

I checked my Tusker this this morning and was over the moon to see “ on transit to the dealer, delivery June 22” called to ask if that’s true and she said sorry should be June 23 😢😢

Attachments

• 12DC0652-7139-409F-9016-D03FDD2AF129.jpeg
    12DC0652-7139-409F-9016-D03FDD2AF129.jpeg
    182.1 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: LoneRanger
I checked my Tusker this this morning and was over the moon to see “ on transit to the dealer, delivery June 22” called to ask if that’s true and she said sorry should be June 23 😢😢
Today has been the first day I haven't checked and I get the same message.
Estimated date to dealer: Early June 2022

If it is coming that is a quick allocation considering that I only received an RN on the 18th. May cause a little bit of an issue as my current lease isn't due back until August.

Today has been the first day I haven't checked and I get the same message.
Estimated date to dealer: Early June 2022

If it is coming that is a quick allocation considering that I only received an RN on the 18th. May cause a little bit of an issue as my current lease isn't due back until August.
I hope it’s true but not getting my hopes up. My blood pressure can’t take it 😂

TBH I'm not expecting anything until early next year as that was the timeframe on the website when the order went in.
After checking my Early Contract Termination, it would not be too bad a fee to pay if the unexpected actually happened and a car turned up.

TBH I'm not expecting anything until early next year as that was the timeframe on the website when the order went in.
After checking my Early Contract Termination, it would not be too bad a fee to pay if the unexpected actually happened and a car turned up.
I test drove one on the Sunday and ordered on the Monday. When I ordered I’d spoken to the fella at the service centre and he said that they were seeing delivery’s coming in faster than quoted on the Website.

Reactions: LoneRanger
We’ll have to wait to see if a single RWD VIN shows up. It seems unlikely though as Horizon Leader is flagged as an EU ship by Mr. M. and we should have seen something from the other ships.
I have to terms with the fact that I will be receiving the EV after my summer holidays. And for me as it’s a 2nd car, I am not too bothered.

Very useful thread for me too, thank you. I ordered an M3 White/Black Aeros, basic spec on April 11th. EDD at that time was Feb 23. A day later my EDD changed to June 13 to June 30 so I started to panic and think about trade ins but then on April 18th it reverted to February 23 and has no been there ever since… Would anyone have any idea whether it really will be that long to wait or is it possible it could move forward ? All I can do now is think that when the car comes I will have done so many paces while waiting and every pace I take is one closer to delivery ! The longest journey starts with a single step

Doing a lot of pacing.. Can’t do a sig yet so details in text here.

Reactions: partywme