Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is a Vin showing yet for you?
Vin showing up - wasn't there last night! Seems the old Suez canal timing is about right as usual
Can we have some info on your order? Is this a lease order? Order date and what spec?
Direct (PCP) order from Tesla. M3RWD Blue black aero 18s. Ordered end of Jan.. for future reference you can turn your phone to landscape and it should show up in signature
Congrats! Finally some good news for the UK.
Does your EDD still say Nov/Dec? Can you see your VIN number?
EDD was saying Nov 4 - Dec 21 until about 1h ago (when I got the call). Now shows my delivery date & time

Vin showing up - wasn't there last night! Seems the old Suez canal timing is about right as usual

Direct (PCP) order from Tesla. M3RWD Blue black aero 18s. Ordered end of Jan.. for future reference you can turn your phone to landscape and it should show up in signature

EDD was saying Nov 4 - Dec 21 until about 1h ago (when I got the call). Now shows my delivery date & time
Thanks! Really happy for you

That’s great news! There is hope! The landscape trick doesn’t seem to work on the app… fingers crossed then that a few more of us will get a call! There is surely more than 1 on the ship 🤣

EDD was saying Nov 4 - Dec 21 until about 1h ago (when I got the call). Now shows my delivery date & timeDid you reapply for the PCP?

Direct (PCP) order from Tesla. M3RWD Blue black aero 18s. Ordered end of Jan.. for future reference you can turn your Great news, did you have to reapply for the PCP and did they honour the original APR?

Great news, did you have to reapply for the PCP and did they honour the original APR?

Let's be realistic its probably highly unlikely to be this quarter. The Model 3 line is still down until Monday, that makes me think the next boat (Glovis Companion it looks like?) probably won't have many M3s, maybe just a few that were produced before the shut down.

I guess in theory there is enough time for them to produce some and make the next boat, the next boat has to leave by like the 20th Aug in order to arrive and get cars delivered before end of September? Again seems a stretch.

We know that in September they won't produce for the UK because they won't deliver in time for end of quarter

That to me says if anything, producing them in October for arrival in November seems more likely than getting them this quarter.

Let's be realistic its probably highly unlikely to be this quarter. The Model 3 line is still down until Monday, that makes me think the next boat (Glovis Companion it looks like?) probably won't have many M3s, maybe just a few that were produced before the shut down.

I guess in theory there is enough time for them to produce some and make the next boat, the next boat has to leave by like the 20th Aug in order to arrive and get cars delivered before end of September? Again seems a stretch.

We know that in September they won't produce for the UK because they won't deliver in time for end of quarter

That to me says if anything, producing them in October for arrival in November seems more likely than getting them this quarter.
I'm sure something else will occur for delays to continue. Can we honestly say that Q2 delays have been caught up, then there will be the Q3 delays from the line shutdowns etc

Reactions: Ashdeman
I'm sure something else will occur for delays to continue. Can we honestly say that Q2 delays have been caught up, then there will be the Q3 delays from the line shutdowns etc
Yep ... ‘fraid I agree … getting a bit bored waiting tbh … and the thing is as the months go by there are some interesting options appearing (nearly new demonstrators, non-Tesla); were it not for the price-point at the time of order I would be sorely tempted to seriously consider something else … I am also on a long-wait for a Tesla Powerwall which is proving equally frustrating, grrrr!

Last edited:
Reactions: Millenium101
Yep ... ‘fraid I agree … getting a bit bored waiting tbh … and the thing is as the months go by there are some interesting options appearing (nearly new demonstrators, non-Tesla); were it not for the price-point at the time of order I would be sorely tempted to seriously consider something else … I am also on a long-wait for a Tesla Powerwall which is proving equally frustrating, grrrr!

Which cars are you referring to?