Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One thing does seem certain though, there are no M3 RWDs arriving any time soon.

I'm not even sure there will be any of ships that arrive in Q3 by the looks of the M3 RWD EDDs knocking about. Looks like Q4 onwards.
There are RWD orders out there with an EDD of august - September, judging by that there will be RWD sent in Q3… let’s all just hope they are brought forward. Looking by the VIN rollout over the last day or two, people are going from October EDD to suddenly getting a VIN and June delivery date. So anything is possible

I would be shocked if they didn’t start pushing RWD production next quarter

At some point they will need to clear the backlog… or they may stop taking orders for them all together (which Elon has hinted might happen with all Tesla specs).

Reactions: Dommmm
There are RWD orders out there with an EDD of august - September, judging by that there will be RWD sent in Q3… let’s all just hope they are brought forward. Looking by the VIN rollout over the last day or two, people are going from October EDD to suddenly getting a VIN and June delivery date. So anything is possible

Like to echo your point - judging from my own EDD (in signature) and a few others floating around on the forum in recent days, I'd like to believe there will be a shipment with at least some RWD in Q3

Reactions: Millenium101
I would be shocked if they didn’t start pushing RWD production next quarter

At some point they will need to clear the backlog… or they may stop taking orders for them all together (which Elon has hinted might happen with all Tesla specs).
That wouldn’t surprise me, surely the demand is outstripping supply already and that’s only going to get deeper in at this rate!