Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Back to looking for advantages of later delivery then, model year 2023 better for resale, further price increases I don’t have to pay and.. a bit of a stretch… phantom braking, auto wipers and auto high beams fixed, maybe even double glazed back windows. Oh well. 😉 I’d trade all that for a Christmas present !!

Reactions: Ozboz7
So my EDD has also moved or not moved..
Tesla have stated:
'Your EDD is still October but please note that we do not do any deliveries in October (first month of the quarter) and this window is not a delivery guarantee. If you were to get a car assigned after September the earliest it could possible be would be November to December.'

So I'm taking it that my EDD is now November - December..

It’s common knowledge that Tesla never delivery any cars in the first month of any quarter. It takes approximately 5 weeks to ship the cars from Shanghai to Southampton for delivery. If they start sending cars within the first few weeks of Q4 I would expect the first deliveries to be around the middle of November.

Ps. I’ve spent way to much time reading through Mr M’s posts in the shipping thread

Honestly I had 2 months of relief when mine just went blank (didn't even have EDD showing in app/web) and Tesla said it's "normal"... Not checking sometimes is therapeutic!
I do like the blue M3. Yep ... EDDs are complete works of fiction ... I still keep checking though 🤣 . I wonder if EDDs have ever been accurate? With recent electricity price hikes, maybe the demand (in the UK at least) might level off and Tesla can catch up a bit with supplying cars that have been ordered. I hadn't anticipated waiting a year (or more. dread the thought) for the car.

Ooooohhh! We have our own party room! Thanks for rescuing me from all those MY delivery posts.
And thanks for posting the delivery updates my car is on lease order (individual not bulk order) so phoning the lease co for an update is a pain.
I’m using @Ashdeman as my identical match :)

Just placed an order for 50 metres of 10mm SWA to run to the garage. Seems like I have some digging to do while I wait.😝