Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tusker order moved out by one month this evening from early Nov to early Dec. Probably nothing for me in Q3.
Return my current lease on Wednesday, so going to be a 1 car family (with a car I don't fit in). I do realise this is a first world problem, and that we are very lucky to have what we have.
Will be interesting to see if the M3 production ramp changes anything in the next few weeks.

Tusker order moved out by one month this evening from early Nov to early Dec. Probably nothing for me in Q3.
Return my current lease on Wednesday, so going to be a 1 car family (with a car I don't fit in). I do realise this is a first world problem, and that we are very lucky to have what we have.
Will be interesting to see if the M3 production ramp changes anything in the next few weeks.
I would be very surprised if you got it this quarter. I ordered in March and I'm being told March 2023

Reactions: thetallpaul
I called Tesla yesterday to see when I might expect my basic spec car, and end of November is what they have told me … collecting from the NEC. I do wonder how many might be put off EVs with current energy hikes, especially so in the light of fuel prices at the pump having seemingly peaked and falling.

I called Tesla yesterday to see when I might expect my basic spec car, and end of November is what they have told me … collecting from the NEC. I do wonder how many might be put off EVs with current energy hikes, especially so in the light of fuel prices at the pump having seemingly peaked and falling.
You were one of the ones I was hoping that would get something in Q3 as it would have given me hope for Q4. We have 6-7 weeks between our orders.

Reactions: LoneRanger
Thanks for letting us know. Yeah I’m not going to lie I did see a fall in fuel prices and it did cross my mind.

I checked my Octopus tracker and it’s moved from December/January to March/may 23. I contacted my octopus dude and asked if they had heard from Tesla and he said that they have moved it back as a precaution to avoid disappointment if Tesla delays things again. I said by moving the date they had caused disappointment!!

I checked my Octopus tracker and it’s moved from December/January to March/may 23. I contacted my octopus dude and asked if they had heard from Tesla and he said that they have moved it back as a precaution to avoid disappointment if Tesla delays things again. I said by moving the date they had caused disappointment!!
When did you order

The Model Y forum just does my head in with their short wait times and I just cant believe anyone would spend such a large sum each month on a car. I bet their wondering if the fuels savings will cover the extra monthly and most of the M3 RWD orders know there long wait will be worth it in the end.

Reactions: LoneRanger
Octopus Go looks good, I am also wondering about the Tesla tariff with Octopus 🤔
Their is a forum on here that goes into more detail. Plan to move to the new tariff when car turns up as already on the original Octopus Go until October. It links to your Tesla account to check can talk to car and charger. Can take a while to get it if they have to change your smart meter so I would move to Go first if still waiting for the car.