Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Chinese cars are about to undercut Tesla so unless they plan to not sell any cars they best drop them. Anyway back to Q4 and I'm told after the 24th we should start to see our ships docking to pickup our cars. 4 week journey back to the UK.
There is talk about opening another giga factory in the UK…. I don’t think Tesla are planning for a drop in sales. There’s a reason Tesla is the highest selling EV car atm… and it’s not because of price

Reactions: LoneRanger
There is talk about opening another giga factory in the UK…. I don’t think Tesla are planning for a drop in sales. There’s a reason Tesla is the highest selling EV car atm… and it’s not because of price
I think the reason is because the competition has kept to their own markets and as supply increases prices will fall as why would you pay more for a 2 year old car when you can have a new one.

I think the reason is because the competition has kept to their own markets and as supply increases prices will fall as why would you pay more for a 2 year old car when you can have a new one.
2nd car prices sure, but price of new cars will go up

Inflation is at >10% and likely not found the top yet. I wouldn’t be surprised if Tesla do another price increase within the next few months.

Inflation is at >10% and likely not found the top yet. I wouldn’t be surprised if Tesla do another price increase within the next few months.
Inflation will slow sales down as more wont be able to justify the cost and Tesla's domination of the EV market will be less as more choice becomes available. Remmeber we are un the minority as the majority can not afford to pay the high prices and compared to ICE vehecles the a

Yes but as I keep saying the Chines are coming. Check out the Nio ET5.

Inflation will slow sales down as more wont be able to justify the cost and Tesla's domination of the EV market will be less as more choice becomes available. Remmeber we are un the minority as the majority can not afford to pay the high prices and compared to ICE vehecles the a

Yes but as I keep saying the Chines are coming. Check out the Nio ET5.
That's £5-7k more in China than the Model 3, if your argument is price then it falls down in it's own market.

Reactions: partywme
Interesting to see that the M3 RWD now for sale in China now has 10% more range than the model available to the UK, and the free base colour is now black instead of white. Only time will tell if there are other differences apart from the mileage, but slightly annoying for those of us who are expecting imminent delivery. I guess that's the way which the Tesla cookie crumbles! Link here

• Disagree
Reactions: DM123
Interesting to see that the M3 RWD now for sale in China now has 10% more range than the model available to the UK, and the free base colour is now black instead of white. Only time will tell if there are other differences apart from the mileage, but slightly annoying for those of us who are expecting imminent delivery. I guess that's the way which the Tesla cookie crumbles! Link here
Not wltp test. Range test is different so you can’t compare the range quoted.

Hopefully us with EDD Sept 23-30 should know this time next week. Anyone heard anything more with the same EDD/Q3? Thanks
My EDD is 23-30/09, and I haven' t anything yet. But back calculating from this date range suggests, if EDD is to be believed, that it will be on a ship that sails early to mid next week. So l'm hoping for a VIN either just before, or just after Aug Bank Holiday weekend. Glovis Sun looks promising at the moment.

Spec in signature. Ordered 7th Feb. My EDD changed to September 22 - September 30 last week and I’ve been checking every day to make sure it doesn’t revert back to December! What percentage chance do I have to receive my vehicle next month?
If that is a Tesla order rather than lease then it matches everyone else’s EDD updates for RWBA from Q1. Those cars must be on a boat by now so I would say thats 90% :) congrats.

Reactions: Jon_UK
I started my Octopus Energy switch. I will have to switch out my Economy 7 clickety clack meter, get the storage heaters reconnected to new timers, and transfer to Octopus Go when I get the VIN. What are the Octopus Go rates going to be by the end of October? Anyone got a good crystal ball?