Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well its an open forum and you have to accept peoples point of view without getting annoyed and having a go. Its coming across very immature. Lets move on to the next discussion.
I genuinely think it's for the best that you stop 'Scaremongering' and or sharing your Hollistic view that the energy crisis is going to affect all of us into such positions that we will cancel our EV's, whether Tesla or not.

As others have said, it's not rocket science to have seen what was coming (Perhaps not to this extent but it was CLEAR).
If you've chosen an EV purely to save money on running costs vs an ICE, I don't think an EV is entirely for you.
This is a forum for owners who are excited to be going into new or existing Tesla Ownership and we want it to remain that way so please take your comments to other forums.

I genuinely think it's for the best that you stop 'Scaremongering' and or sharing your Hollistic view that the energy crisis is going to affect all of us into such positions that we will cancel our EV's, whether Tesla or not.

As others have said, it's not rocket science to have seen what was coming (Perhaps not to this extent but it was CLEAR).
If you've chosen an EV purely to save money on running costs vs an ICE, I don't think an EV is entirely for you.
This is a forum for owners who are excited to be going into new or existing Tesla Ownership and we want it to remain that way so please take your comments to other forums.
Jesus christ, what's happened to this thread. Just ignore the guy and keep talking about how we are getting screwed over by Tesla for ordering M3 RWD

Mod uodate

Sorry to anyone that actually wants to talk about the car but this thread is going nowhere

More than one opinion can exist on a matter. Repeatedly saying your opinion doesn’t make it right, nor is it likely to convince someone with a different opinion that they’re wrong. And reporting it to a moderator because someone disagrees with you isn’t going to change things either.

Reopening - but please just move on from the previous topic which was going round in circles

Last edited:
Thank you for reopening the link @GeorgeSymonds, much appreciated.

Fellow prospective RWD owners, anymore thoughts on whether the subwoofer is actually in place for potential premium sound upgrades? And, is anyone half-considering FSD? If the US is anything to go by, the price of that will be going up and it might be a useful asset to have in the car. I appreciate the functionality is limited at the moment, but it might be interesting to have going forward 🤔

Fellow prospective RWD owners, anymore thoughts on whether the subwoofer is actually in place for potential premium sound upgrades? And, is anyone half-considering FSD? If the US is anything to go by, the price of that will be going up and it might be a useful asset to have in the car. I appreciate the functionality is limited at the moment, but it might be interesting to have going forward 🤔
I'm pretty sure I read the subwoofer isn't present on the rwd, I think the Hanshow audio enhancement kit just activates more speakers in the cabin.

I cant justify spending that amount of cash on the promise of future self driving, even the enhance autopilot seems steep to me for what little extra functionality it adds!

I'm pretty sure I read the subwoofer isn't present on the rwd, I think the Hanshow audio enhancement kit just activates more speakers in the cabin.

I cant justify spending that amount of cash on the promise of future self driving, even the enhance autopilot seems steep to me for what little extra functionality it adds!
Ah this sounds very similar to what I heard in terms of the speakers, I just thought the subwoofer was included too but I may be wrong here. I think FSD maybe a bit early for the UK as the roads are not as wide and straight as the US.

I don't think it's there for cars that have been delivered to date. However, the Model Y RWD has recently become available for UK orders, and that does have the premium sound system, so with (a lot of) luck there might be an upgrade for the Model 3 RWD on the way. Probably just after my car gets built.

Been trying to see whether there is a more predictable EDD than Tesla (which we all know are not very good). If you believe this guy, I might be getting mine for Christmas.

Stats like this aren’t really worth looking at in my opinion. If you look at this chart for M3 production. It’s pretty consistent other than the Covid interruption and the odd small tweak to rate. So we pretty much know how many they’re making in total

After that it’s a total guess on country by country allocation and with more countries opened up by Tesla that guess work gets harder as we’ve no idea how many they’re send to those new countries. He’s no magic formula or inside knowledge, he’s largely taking existing run rates and allocations and applying some small tweaks.

Reactions: LoneRanger and M3UK
My EDD currently Dec 5 - Feb 18, I really hope I get it this side of Christmas!

It’s doubly bad at the moment as I’m driving a manual petrol Corsa as a courtesy car as a tree decided to fall on my other 😭

Oh well, at least I still have a vehicle 😂😂
When did you order?

I’m in a similar boat, driving sisters Nissan Note, but at 6’6”” tall it’s killing me, but better than walking 🚶‍♀️ 😂

Reactions: LoneRanger