Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When did you order?

I’m in a similar boat, driving sisters Nissan Note, but at 6’6”” tall it’s killing me, but better than walking 🚶‍♀️ 😂
6' 4.5" (the .5" is very important😉). Test drives always start with a comfort/room test. The space in the M3 was more than enough for me, and the kids can still fit in the back easily.
Currently sharing my wife's Nissan Juke. It's OK if I'm driving, but as a passenger my head is in the sunroof at a tilt.

Once worked with a guy who was 6' 10". Our works garage modified the seat rails on a Nissan Primera so that his seat would go back far enough. No-one was sitting behind him! He did have headroom, which surprised me.

Still haven't told the kids what's coming, and can't wait to see their reactions. Current driving game is Count the Tesla's and the 6yo is winning.

Problem resolved for my 6’6”, I ain’t going anywhere near the back seats 👍😂
With my driving position I can (uncomfortably) sit behind myself in terms of leg room due to the flat floor - but knees touch the seat and need to do quite a bit of manspreading..
Useful to know if you've got others around 6' to get in the back - I had in laws family in back who are all 6'-6'2 and they actually fit behind me with a teeny gap for headroom!

Reactions: dajw2793
Collecting the voiture on the 29th September in Birmingham at the NEC … all confirmed! Hope things work out for others too!
🎉 So jealous! I can imagine how excited you are.

Mine is still showing 25th Nov - 09th Jan already for more than a month, never changed in the meantime.
Ordered 14th of May (RWD/white/white/aero).

Weird thing is that I can only see the EDD through the website when I go on my account - nothing shown in the app!

Anyone else having the same problem with the EDD not showing in the Tesla app?

🎉 So jealous! I can imagine how excited you are.

Mine is still showing 25th Nov - 09th Jan already for more than a month, never changed in the meantime.
Ordered 14th of May (RWD/white/white/aero).

Weird thing is that I can only see the EDD through the website when I go on my account - nothing shown in the app!

Anyone else having the same problem with the EDD not showing in the Tesla app?
No pal. I’m showing 29/11-13/01. Order 29/6, been that way since first week July and shows in the App

Reactions: LoneRanger
As the VIN allocation is so close to the end of the quarter, I am thinking that this is a car that someone has deferred ownership of, or has said that they no longer want. The only option I had for collection was on the 29th, which is reeeeeeaaaally close to the end of the quarter. Like you say though bi.angel, I am super excited. I kept on having to pinch myself! And the missus!

As the VIN allocation is so close to the end of the quarter, I am thinking that this is a car that someone has deferred ownership of, or has said that they no longer want. The only option I had for collection was on the 29th, which is reeeeeeaaaally close to the end of the quarter. Like you say though bi.angel, I am super excited. I kept on having to pinch myself! And the missus!
We’re all excited for you! Don’t abandon us when you get it we need photos and your thoughts!

We’re all excited for you! Don’t abandon us when you get it we need photos and your thoughts!
Awesome
great news pal 👏👏👏👏

Reckon I’ll be the only one left on here on Xmas day. At least I’ll be able to play with my wall connector, with sweet FA to plug it in to 😂😂😂😂

Exactly, @LoneRanger don’t abandon us poor souls that are still waiting and hoping for a delivery soon 😂 Let us know your thoughts and how you find it. I didn’t manage to get a test drive in the RWD, just had one in the LR, so no idea what to expect with performance and driving experience in general 😩
Heard it’s a bit slower till 20mph, then acceleration kicks is bad and pushes you back in the seat lol

I get that sometimes force closing the app fixes it
Tried that, also deleting and re-installing the app, but nothing 😩 sent an email to support, let’s see..