Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is the current EDD for orders put in March. I can't get an answer from the lease company and tesla chat options is not working
Ordered through Tuskers too, and my May order EDD is mid December 2022. That has jumped around a bit too. Hope it comes in Q4 as we are down to 1 car until then, and live in a village with minimal public transport. First world problem!

Reactions: M3UK
quick update on the app issue. The app is still not showing an EDD. The online account is now loading and the payment request has gone and EDD is on the web is showing the same as previous
Well ... at least it looks like 'a bite' ... Tesla appear to be showing an interest in your RN ... 🤞

By way of an update. The key fob and its holder have arrived ... expensive certainly but at least they look the part. The fob itself as you probably know comes in a nice box. The Tesla all weather car mats are solid, heavy and well made. I can't comment on the fit yet, picking the car up this time next week, but they are going to fit perfectly I am sure. There is a Tesla emblem on them, understated and quite small, but I am glad that there is one for snobbery reasons 🤣. I am pleased that I went for the OEM inside mats. I have also received the Tessories trunk and frunk mats (a set of 3). These are also nice, not as heavy duty as Tesla and feel quite light in comparison - but good value for money and entirely fit for purpose. I am happy with the combination, with 20/20 hindsight I would be considering going for Tesla stuff throughout but that's hindsight for you. Don't get me wrong though, the Tessories items are nice. Given the quality of the Tesla items, I will hold out for the OEM console trays (Tesla are out of stock items at the moment). I will let you know how the car is next Thursday, and let you and others have some first impressions.

Well ... at least it looks like 'a bite' ... Tesla appear to be showing an interest in your RN ... 🤞

By way of an update. The key fob and its holder have arrived ... expensive certainly but at least they look the part. The fob itself as you probably know comes in a nice box. The Tesla all weather car mats are solid, heavy and well made. I can't comment on the fit yet, picking the car up this time next week, but they are going to fit perfectly I am sure. There is a Tesla emblem on them, understated and quite small, but I am glad that there is one for snobbery reasons 🤣. I am pleased that I went for the OEM inside mats. I have also received the Tessories trunk and frunk mats (a set of 3). These are also nice, not as heavy duty as Tesla and feel quite light in comparison - but good value for money and entirely fit for purpose. I am happy with the combination, with 20/20 hindsight I would be considering going for Tesla stuff throughout but that's hindsight for you. Don't get me wrong though, the Tessories items are nice. Given the quality of the Tesla items, I will hold out for the OEM console trays (Tesla are out of stock items at the moment). I will let you know how the car is next Thursday, and let you and others have some first impressions.
sounds all good Loneranger 👍

do you have a pic of the key fob?

sounds all good Loneranger 👍

do you have a pic of the key fob?
1663846319420.jpeg

1663846391578.jpeg

Here you go, dajw2793 … they should do a white one 🤣

Reactions: dajw2793
I have been called by Tesla three times in 2 days offering me cars with slightly different spec. I haven’t been able to take them up on any of them as they would be too much money for me.

Surely this is a positive step though… does this mean I’m almost at the front of the queue for a vehicle?!

I have been called by Tesla three times in 2 days offering me cars with slightly different spec. I haven’t been able to take them up on any of them as they would be too much money for me.

Surely this is a positive step though… does this mean I’m almost at the front of the queue for a vehicle?!
Certainly a positive step. Gives us hope for next quarter. What differing specs have they offered

Why would you buy a dual motor badge for a single motor car?
Of course from a nerdy point of view that leaves out a large number of motors. You can probably get to 100 with rotary motors like seat adjusters, fans and wipers. If you include all the linear motors like door locks, speakers, solenoids and relays, all of which “motor” then you can probably declare you have a 200 motor Tesla.

Really strange they are doing this. Surely there is people waiting for these exact spec’s? Logically it would make sense just to match them to the exact orders

One thing I have learned over the last 9-10 months is tesla doesn’t do anything logically