Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another change in line with the latest reported changes. OD April 11. W/B/Aeros, Trafford Centre. Now Nov 19 to Dec 5. At least this one is plausible, if not entirely believed.

Utumno’s must be wrong and needs chasing !
Certainly sounds like a lot of the Trafford Centre pick ups are around the 19/11-05/12 dates give or take a day either way. 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Not to be mr pessimistic here but….

We’ve been here before multiple times… EDD’s are subject to change at regular intervals

All I’m trying to say is don’t pin your hopes on this most recent EDD change
My fingers are crossed for everyone 🤞 I'm just on the way to Trafford Centre now so I'll have a chat to the staff there and see what they say about Q4 deliveries.

So even though my Lex app says EDD 10th December, I've just rang Tesla and they told me I'm down for November :D On another note she said "there is no deliveries in October, October doesn't exist in Tesla calendar" anyone else ever heard of this before?
What spec and when did you order? I ordered Black, Black, and aero in May this year but my official octopus date moved from December 2022/Jan 2023 all the way back to March/May 2023!!! When I contacted Tesla earlier in the year with my RN number they thought it would be November/December. Octopus said they moved dates to manage expectations and avoid disappointment!!!

I've collected the car...was a smooth experience and the car is looking spotless. Its a bit wet today so I'll have a proper look tomorrow and post a few photos! Just testing out the superchargers before I start my 70 mile drive home. I'm feeling like a kid on Christmas day! The mrs is wanting to take it for a drive when I'm back so I'm avoiding going home for as long as possible 😂

What spec and when did you order? I ordered Black, Black, and aero in May this year but my official octopus date moved from December 2022/Jan 2023 all the way back to March/May 2023!!! When I contacted Tesla earlier in the year with my RN number they thought it would be November/December. Octopus said they moved dates to manage expectations and avoid disappointment!!!
White, blk int, 19” ordered end of Jan, original EDD was march, moved to May, moved to Sept, Moved to Dec.