Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There’s only one winner in that game

I’d honestly hold out for whatever period of time they wanna delay the car…
Definitely, and so worth waiting for … I’m still waiting for a Powerwall and no indications that it is coming any time soon, ordered last December … it is like Christmas day as a kid when a VIN does appear and delivery day comes along, so don’t give up waiting … ever, it’ll happen soon!

Reactions: dajw2793
Good news, I imagine that's given you some motivation to get that trench finished! 😉
IMG_3588.JPG

All in and closed up now. Now I have to clear the usual pile of junk and old boxes out of the garage so he can actually get in there and work!

Tusker update online - was released from factory - currently status is build order confirmed with an EDD of Mid January

Tesla said last week the delivery would happen in November/December - oh who to believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am the same "released from factory", which is a bit different from before, does that really mean anything?

Mine changed to the cryptic "On Order Build Slot Confirmed" and delivery Late December 2022.
On Friday the Tesla agent said Nov-Dec 2022.

Maybe yours are already in the big car park in Shanghai. Mine is still to be built.

Who knows? It gives us something to talk about whilst waiting ;)

• Funny
Reactions: Astrape
I also have a UK M3 RWD on order since March. I chose Midnight silver + white interior + towbar. The delivery dates have changed several times. I did have a 3-week slot between 19th Nov to 5th Dec but all that changed over the weekend. The 3-week slot has become 3 months as the car is now expected Jan-Mar 2023.

I'm not too concerned; ultimately, the car should be improved (although I'm not sold on relying on Tesla Vision for parking). The cynic in me did wonder if they would prefer me to cancel my order and sell it to someone else at a higher price!

My towbar was a £1300 option, but Tesla has since dropped the price to £1090. The total price I am paying for the car is a fair bit below the current list but does anyone know what Tesla's policy is on price change amendments?