Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was somewhere close to my local Tesla Centre this afternoon with a few minutes to spare so I called in to enquire. The salesperson couldn't give me any more details than my current EDD, but said that there was a good chance that I would get The Call within a week, and they were matching cars to customers "in 3 days"!
More signs pointing to ship possibly docking this week before leaving for the UK

Hi all, I ordered a m3 rwd, black, black 19” wheels in late March (can’t remember the date) it’s a company car through Lex autolease.
The fleet manager here gets monthly updates and it’s been due late Nov/Dec pretty consistently since it shifted a few months ago from July/august.
Does anyone have the same spec as me ordered at a similar time, not through a lease company? Be good to know who to keep an eye on getting a hidden vin :) or EDD shifting to 2023 :(
Many thanks!
Ordered early March, basic spec and saying Nov 18 - Dec 04

Hi all, I ordered a m3 rwd, black, black 19” wheels in late March (can’t remember the date) it’s a company car through Lex autolease.
The fleet manager here gets monthly updates and it’s been due late Nov/Dec pretty consistently since it shifted a few months ago from July/august.
Does anyone have the same spec as me ordered at a similar time, not through a lease company? Be good to know who to keep an eye on getting a hidden vin :) or EDD shifting to 2023 :(
Many thanks!
I ordered similar spec in May, just with aero wheels. It is on a lease through octopus. Octopus are saying late November, early December is their guess although my online tracker now shows March - May 2023 (but it's been like that for ages so I'm not going to get worried, I ignore it). I'll keep an eye out for others with the black paint, I haven't seen anyone else on the RWD waiting forum with that colour ordered.

Reactions: Millenium101
I ordered similar spec in May, just with aero wheels. It is on a lease through octopus. Octopus are saying late November, early December is their guess although my online tracker now shows March - May 2023 (but it's been like that for ages so I'm not going to get worried, I ignore it). I'll keep an eye out for others with the black paint, I haven't seen anyone else on the RWD waiting forum with that colour ordered.
I am also waiting for a black paint, black interior, aero wheels RWD on lease. Also heard late November and early December.

Reactions: BongoFury
I got an email from my lease company today saying my M3 RWD base config will be with the dealer by 15th November, which I believe is Tesla Birmingham. Ordered from Lex on the 23rd Jan 2022.
Have a look at the shipping movement thread. I think we would need to see a ship dock in the next day or two to see 15th November work in practice. (Just to keep expectations in check).

Ordered early March, basic spec and saying Nov 18 - Dec 04

I am also waiting for a black paint, black interior, aero wheels RWD on lease. Also heard late November and early December.
Thanks all🤞🤞🤞 for early December!

Reactions: Millenium101
New message found in my account section this morning

Attachments

• 5D7F4497-D3CB-438C-A4DA-A3640E2DA37B.png
    5D7F4497-D3CB-438C-A4DA-A3640E2DA37B.png
    441.7 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: M3UK and Ashdeman