Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Disappointing chat for me this morning.
After being told to expect a text last week, and not receiving anything, chat is now telling me my delivery will be Jan-Mar 23.
It's almost like they don't know what they are making/delivering.
Tuskers still say Late December.

Tesla Update - Your Model 3 arrival date is being calculated and will show shortly in your Tesla app. We will be in contact soon to ask you to schedule your collection appointment. Please ensure your pre-delivery tasks are completed within the next seven days in your Tesla Account at ts.la/account
Not ready for your Model 3 or need help? Reply here.

Just received this text. Already had hidden VIN, but does this sound like something could be more imminent? Or is this standard text to say probably not for another month?
Just got the same message. Im thinking its going to be December sometime.

Tesla Update - Your Model 3 arrival date is being calculated and will show shortly in your Tesla app. We will be in contact soon to ask you to schedule your collection appointment. Please ensure your pre-delivery tasks are completed within the next seven days in your Tesla Account at ts.la/account
Not ready for your Model 3 or need help? Reply here.

Just received this text. Already had hidden VIN, but does this sound like something could be more imminent? Or is this standard text to say probably not for another month?
Me too. Text came in at 9:26.

It's very strange on here. I ordered 21/4, has anyone else with a similar spec got a VIN yet?

My lease company are telling me December. I called Tesla last week and they told me November but I'm not sure how that's possible given I still have no VIN and it's November tomorrow....

It's very strange on here. I ordered 21/4, has anyone else with a similar spec got a VIN yet?

My lease company are telling me December. I called Tesla last week and they told me November but I'm not sure how that's possible given I still have no VIN and it's November tomorrow....
same spec. Got hidden VIN Saturday and received the "get prepared" text this morning

• Love
Reactions: ScottishDev

So I spoke to a mate at work & he got a text 23rd Feb this year & collected 17th of March - so hopefully this points to an early Dec collection although worried as to why I don't have a hidden VIN yet...
just spoke with Tesla chat as I received the text this morning and the VIN on Saturday. I was a bit worried as I'm of on hols this week and thought I may miss "the date" especially the date to pay.........but she says I'm looking at very early December. Probs RCC Europe

Still nothing here.... was told a week ago i would get a text 'any day now' as i'd been 'soft matched'. Honestly, i'm so bored of this whole waiting. January 23rd 2022, it feels like it's been years. The corsa is clinging on to dear life.
I had exactly the same conversation last week, and today the message is Jan-Mar, although my order was May.
It's so cruel the way they draw you in, keep you dangling and then drop another wait 🤪:)

After driving back from London to York in my wife's car yesterday I can't wait to travel in comfort again.