Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been given the run-around with Tesla and my Lease Company since the 29th October when I received confirmation from Tesla of car/VIN assignment via webchat.

Telsa asked my Lease Company to authorise. The Lease Company pulled together all available information, upon my notification, however Tesla never sent the authorisation forms to the Lease Company. Tesla were waiting a week or so for the forms which were never sent in the first place. Both companies claiming they waiting on the other to finish the process.

This morning after chasing both parties. Magically I've received a text from Tesla stating everything is now in place and now awaiting delivery details.

Lease Company are saying delivery end of November and Tesla saying early December.

Tesla have said delivery details will follow this week. Could be anyone's guess when my delivery date will be as I've had a hidden VIN for abit longer than most here.

1667841353223.png
Thanks, I did wonder if I was doing something wrong! I think it should be between the "" after VIN: 🤷‍♂️